Thread: Restart

Default Restart

Heya all, i have decided to restart my adisc account as i had abandoned it, alot in my life has changed since i joined adisc and now that im moving on with my life i feel that this is needed. If you can please drop all views/ ideas of who i was and view me as a new person. Thankies

I'm a small lil' white and purple lion cub who likes to have fun, i love crinkling around and playing with other babyfurs ^w^. Im into alot of things games, music, art, Warhammer 40K and WoW (the list goes on this is the most summarised points :3).

I am really into my music whether its metal, rock, pop, psy,trance, electro, dubstep, i also play the guitar and currently have a Jackson Js1 Dinky which i love to play ^_^.

Im a friendly person who is quite random, if you want to chat to me feel free, drop me a message.

Welcome to the group.

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Oops! I mean Welcome "back" to the group.

Yay - my squishycub is back! *snuggles*

Nothing wrong with being randon, although I can see that some people don't want that kind of behavior, or lack the patience to deal with it. However, your randomness means no one can tell when your squishyness turns into leakiness