Thread: Hi Ya'll

Default Hi Ya'll

Ok, so I am introducing myself as Cory2010. I am in the south and am working on a firefighter/EMT degree while I am waiting to be shipped off to boot-camp in February.

I was young when I became interested in diapers and I believe I saw something at a friends that caught my attention.

I came by this site by reading one of the stories on here. Something about Penny that was really well written.

I am a gamer (PS3 and the 360), a former athlete ( bc I have no love for it anymore) and a writer, although I've not written in quite some time.

I'm not really sure what type of personality I have. I am more of the quite out-of-place guy until I get to know people. Also, I am hoping to make friends on here.

I know I'm bouncing around a good bit on here so I will say no more, and am hoping to talk to you guys soon, chatroom or otherwise.