Thread: New from Hawaii

Default New from Hawaii

I just wanted to introduce myself on the forum since I am a new member. I am a little nervous since this is my first time talking on a forum like this. I am incontinent, but it has allowed me to explore my teen baby and diaper lover side of my being. I am new to this lifestyle and i am really willing to meet people so i hope to speak to many very soon !

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

I should also add that I am originally from Hawaii, hence the username. I grew up in Hawaii all my life but I currently live in California in order to attend a University out here.

Hello and welcome to the site! I'm new here, too. It's good to be in touch with others like us. What are you studying?

Nice to meet you! I am a Double major in Quantitative Economics and International Relations.

Wow, sounds like you're going for international business or government! Congratulations!

I lived in hawaii for a couple years of my life. Wish i hadnt had to move. Would have loved to learn to surf (and swim tbh) and it would have been a great environment for me to learn japanese. in any case, welcome to the forum and enjoy. most everyone here is uber nice.