Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever get the urge?

Smile Ever get the urge?

Does anyone ever get the urge to be babied? Like at that moment being babied by someone would be the best feeling?

Yeah, but normally I can either ignore it to an extent, or I have a wank and the urge goes away for a few days.

All the time. It's that one thing that keeps coming back and is never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    Yeah, but normally I can either ignore it to an extent, or I have a wank and the urge goes away for a few days.
    Yeah I think that's pretty common among DLs. Being Asexual I usually only get that urge in the evenings after very stressfull days. My remedy is padding up and going to bed a few hours early, so I get plenty of snuggle time with the sheets!

I get the urge to be babied but have no one to baby me (another asexual), so usually just end up regressing.

Actually, right after I have some really good sex... for some reason I just wanna be diapered.

Sometimes tho not in a sexual sense. My mate live far off for now so just have to ignore it.
    I do get diapered, put on footie PJs(or other cute outfit), my paci and a plushie and it fills that void a bit.

Of course, constantly ^^

For now, 'self-medicating' is really my only option. However, my wife seems to be getting the hang of things and enjoying the much more youthful side of me.