Thread: Did anyone know when the ABU Fabine will arrive ?

Default Did anyone know when the ABU Fabine will arrive ?

Did anyone know when the ABU Fabine will arrive ?
    We ordered some boxes and still haven't received it !

Quote Originally Posted by bbxeno View Post
    Did anyone know when the ABU Fabine will arrive ?
    We ordered some boxes and still haven't received it !
    there is a thread on this somewhere, they haven't had many updates as of yet though, apparently they're coming from Germany by boat as of now and they don't have an estimated date except for coming to the us in early 2012. if you want to check on updates for them check the website and click fabine on the sidebar and it will show whats going on

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was 23-10-2011 at 13:43 ----------

apparently they started shipping out the orders today, they finally got them

[Removed]

According to the site, they have a limited supply and they state that they are shipping out soon. Though in my personal opinion, while I like the designs on the diaper and like how it's supposed to hold a days worth of wetting, it's almost to the point of being too much. I have the same problem with Bambino, except not as much with them: their capacity is so high that you worry about not using the diaper to its full potential, if that makes any sense.

It's especially an issue when it comes to messing. You'd be wasting 1/2 of the diaper by doing so, if you hadn't wet it all the way already.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Oct-2011 at 01:45. Reason: removed unnecessary stuff.