Thread: Vintage 1970's adult diapers

Default Vintage 1970's adult diapers

I bought more diaper's off e-bay they got here Saturday I love them here is the discription of them.
    VINTAGE ADULT 1970 DISPOSABLE PLASTIC PAMPERS LOOK A LIKES , (((( SEE PICTURES))))) 20-CT = AUCTION IS FOR 2 BAGS 10-CT EACH, THESE DIAPERS ARE IDENTICAL TO THE EARLY PAMPERS FROM THE 1970 ERA BUT FOR ADULTS , ONE SIZE FITS ALL UP TO 40-IN WAIST , FLAT FOLDS, ONE STICKY TAPE TAB ON EACH SIDE, PAMPERS WHITE OUTER PLASTIC, TAPE TABS ARE SUPER STICKY.THE COMPANY THAT MADE THESE ARE NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. NO LONGER MADE.

I am unable to get the photo's to upload sorry.
    here is the link were I bought them.
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Butterfly Mage

Well... The ones from the 1970s were pretty bad. They didn't hold much and they leaked. Attends in the 1980s was a huge improvement.

I remember those, I bought some from a medical supply store about 10 years ago.

I can't sat that I was impressed, but I hope you enjoy the rare find.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I bought more diaper's off e-bay they got here Saturday I love them here is the discription of them.
    VINTAGE ADULT 1970 DISPOSABLE PLASTIC PAMPERS LOOK A LIKES , (((( SEE PICTURES))))) 20-CT = AUCTION IS FOR 2 BAGS 10-CT EACH, THESE DIAPERS ARE IDENTICAL TO THE EARLY PAMPERS FROM THE 1970 ERA BUT FOR ADULTS , ONE SIZE FITS ALL UP TO 40-IN WAIST , FLAT FOLDS, ONE STICKY TAPE TAB ON EACH SIDE, PAMPERS WHITE OUTER PLASTIC, TAPE TABS ARE SUPER STICKY.THE COMPANY THAT MADE THESE ARE NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. NO LONGER MADE.

I am unable to get the photo's to upload sorry.
    here is the link were I bought them.
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    whaaaaa? Folding a disposable? Come on pampers, that's called cloth diapers....

The wording of the auction is very confusing. At times, it sounds like they're saying the diapers are vintage, and at times it sounds like they're just replicas of the vintage diapers. Also, the bag definitely doesn't look like 1970's vintage to me. Regardless, an interesting item.

EDIT:
    ...I suppose, if they were replicas (replicas likely being aimed at the AB/DL community), then they'd probably say "diapers" instead of "briefs" on the packaging, though. Several AB/DL diaper stores do sell replicas of this sort, though.