Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most exciting babytalk

Default Most exciting babytalk

When I say babytalk, I mean the way someone might treat you when you're regressing, but sometimes even get said in every day life. What words do you love or yearn to hear from someone babying you? Can be caring or even masochistic (People talking down on you.)

Personally friends tease me about how small I am(Sometimes referring to more then just proportion...), also whenever I make mistakes or do something awkward or silly they'll go "Its okay, thats what babies do!" Everything about it all makes me blush uncontrollably, and its nice because I probably couldn't deal with handing someone their "responsibility" to take care of me if it was more like work then play to them.

So does anyone know what they like to hear from their caretakers? Or even anything said to you from friends that cause an exciting or embarrassing reaction. Feel free to share.

I love it when my boyfriend tells me he will take care off his baby girl

I love it when my girlfriend tells me that mommy is here and she won't leave, and that she loves her little boy.

I have no experience with what you (OP) are talking about - I'm not a very big/tall guy either but I don't really recall anything like that happening to me. Or, it has and I just don't 'hear' it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SmashingHeadphones View Post
    I love it when my boyfriend tells me he will take care off his baby girl
    Agreed or when he says "Daddy's got his baby" or "Daddy's here, Princess"

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    Agreed or when he says "Daddy's got his baby" or "Daddy's here, Princess"
    I love it too when he calls me Princess!

Quote Originally Posted by SmashingHeadphones View Post
    I love it too when he calls me Princess!
    Yush it's the best! Hehehe He called me Princess the very first day we met so it's super significant to me

My girlfriend is 19 and I, being younger than she, am called baby all the time. Now that dose not do as much to me but when I oh say stub my toe she will sit me Down look at it and say,"Awwwwww- poor baaaby~" all sing songy. I turn as red as a lobster and I always come back with,"I'm not a baby..." of course she will tell me I am and I love it the other thing would be friends at school teasing me when I don't want to do something. They will say thing that are everyday things but they make me feel akward. I don't know the exact things they say but I know that it has happened a school.

I like littling terms. Being called sweetums or princess, that kind of thing. Having them refer to themselves as daddy is nice too. I have a few girlfriends that do that jokingly, and I don't think they realize how much I enjoy it.

"Pup" or "Cubby" does it for me. :3 This is a "*rolls eyes* furries." moment :P

I love it when my husband calls me his baby girl or little girl or when he says he has two babies. I love it when he role plays with me telling me it was a good thing I had my diaper on for my accident when I tell him I wet my diaper. He also tells me I am just like a baby because I am being so demanding or want my diaper put on a certain way or how I want to get back to the computer so I have no patience for sex. He also says I love sweets like a little girl.