Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel....

Question How do you feel....

....after messing?

To me, messing always gives pretty interesting feeling that's really hard to describe, but as soon as I'm done, the only thing I think of is getting cleaned up right away.

How about you?

DMonster

When I mess, I dont like to sit in it too long because I always worry about getting a rash, but I think that it feels good to enjoy it for a little bit. I even like to wet too when I mess. Its a sensation that is like no other.

I feel the same way I love the idea of doing it the buildup of excitement of being diapered and waiting for it to "happen" but once it's done my mind seems to go straight into cleanup mode. So I tend not to hang around and enjoy the sensations for very long.

I love the feeling of being messy and stay that was for as long as possible. It's hard to describe what's nice about it, just that it is. It also helps trigger regression for me. I tend to sleep messy too. Barrier cream and powder help with this

i really enjoy it, personally. what i'll do sometimes (when i have diapers at least... i'm kind of on a forced purge because i can't get any at the moment) is eat something really high in fiber or something and wait for the urge to come up. after that happens, i usually drink a ton of mt dew (it acts as kind of a light laxative for me if i drink a lot of it. if you don't want that kind of caffeine intake, caffeine-free tastes exactly the same ) and play the holding game. since mt dew is a liquid, it usually ends up in me generating a lot of... liquid. so if i do this, i need a diaper that can hold it all.

it feels GREAT when it happens, though
    cleaning up isn't that bad, either. i just go into the bathroom with a roll of paper towels (i usually only use like 2, but you never know) to clean up the general mess, and put it in a plastic bag. then i'll shower the rest off.

(sorry for the story post here, but it's my favorite part of the whole diaper experience)

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    it feels GREAT when it happens, though
    cleaning up isn't that bad, either. i just go into the bathroom with a roll of paper towels (i usually only use like 2, but you never know) to clean up the general mess, and put it in a plastic bag. then i'll shower the rest off.

(sorry for the story post here, but it's my favorite part of the whole diaper experience)
    I don't mind. It's really nice to hear about other people's experience.
    It's fuuny for me to compare my cleanup and yours because I usually shower off the big part of the mess an then I wipe the rest. I really like the difference between our two methods.

WarrenW

I have only done it like 2wice becuz it is such a mess to clean up. I was curious then but now know. A shower afterwards is a good idea. It was fun tho and don't regret doing it. All kinds of weird feelings from like when I was 2 and used to do it all the time anyhow.

Adum

To be honest, my favourite part of messing is forcing it out. That's all ways the best sensation. But after messing is okay just clean up.

My favorite time I enjoy messing is when you have that real strong feeling of having to go and then I like to hold it until it has to come out. This really gives me the feeling of having lost control and that is such a thrill for me. Once all is done I like to wipe off the big stuff then jump in the shower for for a thorough clean up.

last friday, i had the house to myself from 7am to 5pm, but i had alot of homework to do. anyway, i was diapered when i went to bed the night before, woke up to an empty house, changed, then did all my work. every 45 minutes or so, i'd brew another cup of coffee and smoke, both of which acts as a diuretic. soon the urge became too much and i couldn't control it,- kinda felt like the mallow trick - bam, messy diaper. i figured i'd work faster in a messy diaper since i'd want to get out of, ended up spending almost an hour in it and got all my work done. it was great. it's times like those i don't feel ashamed to wear and realize i'd like to wear more often