Thread: Paranormal Activity 3

Default Paranormal Activity 3

The first PA film exceeded my expectations. It was scary, suspenseful, and fed off my anticipation.

I haven't seen the second one, regrettedly.

And just a few hours ago, I saw Paranormal Activity 3. Excuse my language, but HOLY SHIT that was crazy. Paranormal Activity 3 uses the same elements as before with even crazier encounters amongst the family. It is a prequel that shows Katie's family when the paranormal activity began. If you enjoyed the first two, go see this one. But believe me when I say it is much, much scarier. It is one of the scariest films I have seen this year; scarier than Insidious. Go watch it, and prepare for an unforgettable journey through the lens of a camera that captured a horrible series of events.

Now only if it didn't keep up with this "Found Footage" bullshit. Also the first two are on netflix instant que, but I don't really plan on watching them. If I want horror, then I just watch the news.

I saw the first two and was not really impressed or scared. It was a cool concept, but did not really scare me. However, the third one was really good. It balanced horror with humor, and was actually quite scary. I highly suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Now only if it didn't keep up with this "Found Footage" bullshit.
    lol, with you on this one. it's probably just something that they decided to do for the sake of doing it.

I thought the movie was horrible, I thought the first two were better. I went and saw it on opening launch (that was crazy! lots of people!)
    And I know I wasn't alone, when it was over I heard lots of "WHAT THE FUCK?" and saw many middle fingers pointed at the screen.

So my advice: Wait until it's on Netflix or rent it on DVD/Blu-Ray