Thread: Diaper help!

Default Diaper help!

Hey so i just bought a whole bunch of pampers cruisers size 6 by mistake. I meant to get size 7 which was going to be a stretch. The size 6 don't fit me...how can i mod them?

You could cut a second one up and take the tape sides and use them as an extender for the main tape. The cut up tape part will go in between the no-tape front and taped back, thus extending the back tapes farther out. On top of this you might be able to use teh cut up diaper as a booster, otherwise it's pretty useless by itself.

Click on the following link.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...-pictures.html

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Thanks LilLeaker

Sure!

Or, if you don't have boxers, just tucking them inside briefs underwear works fine. I'd still recommend pinning in front if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by xxThatGuyxx View Post
    I meant to get size 7 which was going to be a stretch.
    And you've tried size 7 before? If so, just stretch the 6's. Unfold the tapes, grip them right at the point where they're bonded to the elastic, and very slowly stretch the back of the diaper. I bet you can get the back alone to over 30" easily. I can stretch the backs of the 7's to 39" (a full meter) nine out of ten times.

One hell of a great idea. I think it should be an article, or a sticky at least.

No i haven't tried 7's but i was hoping to stretch them. I was so nervous i rushed and bought 40 size 6's -_-. I'll take your guys suggestions. I'm not looking to wet....merrily just use them as a tool to regress. I'm kind of bummed. They look so damn cute though! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rlew View Post
    I think it should be an article, or a sticky at least.
    Sometime next month, when I have a few days by myself, I'll whip up a short photographic how-to. Inspired by this thread, I grabbed the closest thing I had to a Cruisers 6 last night--Pampers Extra Protection size 5, which I use for stuffers in Cruisers 7--and managed to stretch the back out to 34". However, this was aided by the fact that, on Extra Protection, after stretching the elastic a little, the cloth backing on the elastic can be easily peeled off, allowing the elastic to stretch even further. It is *much* harder to remove the cloth backing from the elastic on Cruisers. (Just like the diaper itself is plastic with a cloth backing that can be removed, the elastic on Pampers is just a strip of rubber with a cloth layer on each side.)

No i haven't tried 7's but i was hoping to stretch them. I was so nervous i rushed and bought 40 size 6's -_-. I'll take your guys suggestions. I'm not looking to wet....merrily just use them as a tool to regress.
    I see. Well, if they're super tight and/or ride really low (a distinct possibility with baby diapers!), that may distract you from your regression. I will make no promises to the contrary! But do let us know what happens. I hope you're able to get them to work. Diapers in boxers or briefs underwear can help with function as the diapers are not pulled tight and therefore have room to accommodate what you might put into them, however they will clearly look *much* less babyish! Especially if you're not planning on using them anyway, I'd be inclined to try putting them on "normally."

Out of much confusion i was able to find out my problem. Turns out i had baby dry not cruisers for starters. Also i didn't stretch them enough last night when i rushed to try one on. I did a more in depth stretch and the baby dry size six now fit my 32' waist pretty nice actually. There no adult diaper but they way they fit i can definitely see myself wetting with out leaking. Maybe not a flood but i can wet. Thanks for all the help guys . I'm so excited. Now i have 40 diapers and i don't have to mod any of them so i get to use 40 of them not like 20. D

I did a more in depth stretch and the baby dry size six now fit my 32' waist pretty nice actually. There no adult diaper but they way they fit i can definitely see myself wetting with out leaking.
    Excellent! As far as size goes, Baby Dry size 6 is almost identical to Cruisers size 7 (Cruisers are sized smaller). I love Baby Dry 6. The big difference, construction-wise, is that the bond between the tapes and the elastic isn't as strong as on Cruisers and Extra Protection, so if you *really* try to stretch Baby Dry, you won't get quite as far. Still, if the tapes make it to the front of the diaper, that's far enough!

LL

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    Excellent! As far as size goes, Baby Dry size 6 is almost identical to Cruisers size 7 (Cruisers are sized smaller). I love Baby Dry 6. The big difference, construction-wise, is that the bond between the tapes and the elastic isn't as strong as on Cruisers and Extra Protection, so if you *really* try to stretch Baby Dry, you won't get quite as far. Still, if the tapes make it to the front of the diaper, that's far enough!

LL
    Yupp! I'm a happy camper!! I thought i was screwed when they didn't fit last night.