Thread: I'm currently in a CVS Maximum Protection Brief

Default I'm currently in a CVS Maximum Protection Brief

I've found them to be a bit thin, but would make an excellent beginner diaper or a stealth diaper. At around $11.00 they are relatively inexpensive too. They are also more like modern baby diapers than the older style as they have the soft backing and are thinner. Your take on this?

those are really good! i had to wear them when i got sick and they held up to several wettings.

Those, and the Walgreen's brand, which are identical, are the best store brand I've found. I'm wearing one now too. I for one like the soft backing, quiet enough to wear in public without anyone hearing anything.

The CVS brand isn't bad. As long as they're the newer bluish ones. There are some that have a kind of outer cloth feel and the tapes are hard as hell to peel off.

Wearing one now also. For the price I think they are better than Depends. I do miss the plastic noise. As long as you are not expecting these to hold up all day, your fine.