Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered for the weekend

Default Diapered for the weekend

I plan on being in diaper's for the entire weekend and cant wait to relax on the couch in my sleeper and watch some tv, as well as cartoon's in the morning.
    Who else is going to be in diaper's this weekend?

I'm planning to be since I wear 24/7 now and my mom is coming to visit. She knows about my fetish so it wouldn't hurt if she found out again this weekend if she sees them. I don't know if she thinks I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I plan on being in diaper's for the entire weekend and cant wait to relax on the couch in my sleeper and watch some tv, as well as cartoon's in the morning.
    Who else is going to be in diaper's this weekend?
    hopfully you mean you'll be changing throughout.. If so, then have fun Oh, and i will be. Mainly cloth if i ever get out of this x-plus i've been in all day and into my dried cloth still in my drier. >.>!

I'm not, but supposedly my whole family is going to spokane soon to visit my sister. I won't be able to go for sake of work but if they're gone long I plan to order some ABU's and have a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    Since I wear 24/7 I guess I am
    I think so to

I am going to be in diapers to this weekend.

I just decided to go thick padding for the weekend. I usually wear M4 or bambino large but I put on an L4 with a pair of unique boosters, one in front and one in back, nice and thick! I'll be out raking leaves later and this is NOT a discrete arrangement so we'll see how that goes.

I'll be off and on, since I'm going to a few parties with friends. Some day I dream of pulling off the 24/7 weekend though =)

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I just decided to go thick padding for the weekend. I usually wear M4 or bambino large but I put on an L4 with a pair of unique boosters, one in front and one in back, nice and thick! I'll be out raking leaves later and this is NOT a discrete arrangement so we'll see how that goes.
    Nice! I plan on ordering a 3layer terry cloth cloth soon. Custom made but i hear they're THICK!!!!

I have to work, I wish I could have an all weekend to wear diapers. I'm not quiet brave enough to wear to work yet. I hope you enjoy your diapered weekend.