Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've been diapered 24/7 for 8 weeks now!

Thumbs up I've been diapered 24/7 for 8 weeks now!

Hi all

As you may know I've been diapered 24/7 by choice for some time now. I'd actually lost track of how long I'd been wearing since I didn't make a note of when I started.

Luckily, I've just been going through my paperwork and found a receipt for two pairs of 'waterproof pants'. I know I bought those one the same day I started wearing 24/7. As the receipt is dated the 26th August that means I've now been continuously diapered for exactly 8 weeks

It's been a great experience so far - I'm absolutely loving it. I find them to be convenient, comfortable, reassuring and so on. I found wearing at home and in public to be very easy. It was a bit nerve wracking to wear at work and around family, but I'm getting used to it now. I've also noticed that I sleep way better when diapered (or even better when messy!).

There's been a lot of discussion lately about people losing continence this way. I can say that in my personal experience I don't appear to have lost any real control yet. I wet/mess as soon as I feel the urge but I can stop myself if I want to.

The only real downsides that I've found so far is the cost and trying to clean up a messy diaper when I'm short on time. Hoping to try cloth diapers at some point to try and mitigate the cost.

I've actually told my mother and brother that I wear 24/7 (as well as the rest of the whole ABDL thing). I've not told my father yet, but I'm working on it. I fully intend to continue wearing 24/7 till the day I die, so he'll probably find out eventually.

No real point to this post, just wanted to immortalise the moment and share my thoughts so far with the community. If anyone's got any questions about wearing 24/7 I'd be happy to try and answer them.

Thanks adisc for the support
    Last edited by cgh; 21-Oct-2011 at 09:46.

Wow, lucky u... i bet half the people here wish that they were in ur shoes, (probably more) just one question, has there been any really annoying moments when u wish u wernt wearing or are u having major paranoia thinking "oh god, that person knows im wearing a diaper!! FMLL!!"?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingkiwi View Post
    Wow, lucky u... i bet half the people here wish that they were in ur shoes, (probably more) just one question, has there been any really annoying moments when u wish u wernt wearing or are u having major paranoia thinking "oh god, that person knows im wearing a diaper!! FMLL!!"?
    The only time I wished I wasn't in a diaper was the power cut incident. I've not really experienced any paranoia except for the first time wearing around my father when I was convinced that he would spot something.
    Last edited by cgh; 21-Oct-2011 at 10:45. Reason: double quoted

What do your brother and mother think of it?

I have been doing 24/7 now too but I am wearing panties right now so I can let my bottom air out and also the fact I can't have lot of cloth diapers to wash or it make it harder for them to get cleaned when I wash them and the disposables. I wear disposables out of the apartment. I still count it as 24/7 just like lot of us wear underwear 24/7 despite that we put a diaper on few times a week or rarely so reversing it isn't any different if we wear underwear sometimes.

I love reading about people's 24/7 achievements, I attribute the fact I'm not wearing 24/7 myself to a lack of motivation and, certainly, to me being a bit of a chicken about it

Anyway, in another thread you mentioned having written a blog about the process you've been going through, and I think it would certainly be interesting to have a look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by lolled1234 View Post
    how much did it cost you exactly to wear 24-7 for 8 weeks?
    No idea really - quite a lot though. Each diaper works out at around 70 pence on average (depending on supplier). Lets say that I use 5 a day on average. 8 weeks is 57 days. 57*5=285 diapers used (!). So that's 199.50 not counting things like cream/powder/wipes and so on. Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    What do your brother and mother think of it?
    They've both been really accepting. My mother seems to find it interesting and keeps asking questions but is being really supportive. My brother seems to think it's a bit funny but cool. He bought me a plushy Yoshi

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    I love reading about people's 24/7 achievements, I attribute the fact I'm not wearing 24/7 myself to a lack of motivation and, certainly, to me being a bit of a chicken about it

Anyway, in another thread you mentioned having written a blog about the process you've been going through, and I think it would certainly be interesting to have a look at it!
    I'm planning on doing that but it needs writing up properly. In it's current state it wouldn't make much sense to anyone but me

CGH - Hope all is going well for your 24/7 wearing. Do you do anything along the AB side of life or is it just nappy wearing? Had any real problems whilst out in public?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    CGH - Hope all is going well for your 24/7 wearing. Do you do anything along the AB side of life or is it just nappy wearing? Had any real problems whilst out in public?
    I've not had any real problems whilst out in public aside from a minor leak once. I'm full AB and full DL. I'm planning on turning it into a full lifestyle (there is a thread on it somewhere in the established contributor forum).