Thread: Sooo I think I need new diapers..

Question Sooo I think I need new diapers..

Basically, i'm 16 and i've always worn pampers baby dry and pampers cruisers, and they are really tight but i sorta like that, but then again ive never tried anything else... Do you think its worth ordering Abu cushies? or bambino? is the room in the crotch feel good?or what i just need opinions

before continuing asking, i should note that some people are boycotting ABU.

aperently it has to do with connections to an other site wish had minors advertising for diapers in inapropriate manners.

type "boycot abu" in the search functuion of the site and u should find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronado12 View Post
    Basically, i'm 16 and i've always worn pampers baby dry and pampers cruisers, and they are really tight but i sorta like that, but then again ive never tried anything else... Do you think its worth ordering Abu cushies? or bambino? is the room in the crotch feel good?or what i just need opinions
    Try this sample pack out for $11.95 shipped. Includes many kinds and even some molicare supers! Has 2 sample packs of wipes and a packet of information on each diaper.

Brief Variety Pack

Only one per house, they check, but is worth it. Then you can see what works and what don't and go from there. Good buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronado12 View Post
    Boycott or not, ABU makes pretty good products. I've ordered from them a few times and haven't really had any issues. I haven't tried bambinos though, so I can't say anything about them.