Thread: Forever Lazy footless blanket sleepers

Default Forever Lazy footless blanket sleepers

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/?rtag=foreverlazy&

Saw them at kmart. Just thought I would share. Our culture is becoming more accepting of this kind of thiing every day. Kind of expensive, but interesting.

I saw them and thought "and I thought somebody couldn't come up with something stupider than pajama jeans".

I think it looks pretty great, not only do they look really comfy and I kinda want one, but it allows for the general public to become more desensitized to babyish things like this or footy pajamas.

Very cool I think I am going to order one. I also found this on another site it is a sleeping bag that fit's like a sleeper. check it out here is the link.
    Official Lippi MusucBag - The sleeping bag suit with arms and legs - wear it!

Footy PJ's used to be really common. I am not even that old, and you could still flat out get footy or at least neck to ankle adult PJ's at frikken sears. They are insanely practical in winter, and no one needs to be fashionable at home. Really, this is more a return to form.

Omg, I like it! Unfortunely I live on Venezuela QQ, some one can order me one?

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    Very cool I think I am going to order one. I also found this on another site it is a sleeping bag that fit's like a sleeper. check it out here is the link.
    Official Lippi MusucBag - The sleeping bag suit with arms and legs - wear it!
    I have one of those, and they are very comfy, however comfort temperature is 7C/45F - which means that temperatures above that are going to be distinctly uncomfortable. Believe me, it is a bad idea to wear one indoors, unless you think that heat exhaustion is fun!