Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Hey all,

While I'm new 'round these parts, I'm certainly not new to the fetish or online communities. Well, I've always just lurked, but I'm trying to be more open with my lifestyle.

I can't really remember a time that I didn't want to wear diapers. I didn't have any trouble with potty training, and I was very rarely a bedwetter. Growing up, though, I always had a sensitive stomach so I always needed to stay close to a restroom no matter where I went. I think that sparked the fetish portion for me, that diapers freed me from both worrying about finding a restroom, and that somehow sitting in my own mess seemed cleaner than a public bathroom.

My parents found out when I was 17. My parents rarely used our computer, so I was a bit blasť with clearing out histories. Whoops. They were concerned, offered to take me to a therapist (which I declined), but sort of dropped the whole thing, and we've never made mention of it again.

I just transferred to LA from Chicago for work. The midwestern winters drove me nuts, so now I'm living it up in the sun. Well protected, of course. My interest in diapers ebbs and flows, and I'm on a high kick now. I'll be diapered all weekend and I always think I'll wear to work, but usually chicken out.

So, hopefully I can be a productive member of the community. This board seems more active than anything I've seen for a while, at least since DPF was ruined and ASFD was taken over by the spammers (well, and people just stopped using Usenet). I'm terrible at making up nicknames, so tungsten was the first thing that popped up from an online word generator. I don't think I particularly like it, but there it is.

Wow. Youre name, its like a state, or a town or something. That is kick-ass. So, I hope you enjoy youre stay at our website, or forum, or wikipedia article, or..... hey, Mandi, what are we again?

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdude View Post
    Wow. Youre name, its like a state, or a town or something. That is kick-ass. So, I hope you enjoy youre stay at our website, or forum, or wikipedia article, or..... hey, Mandi, what are we again?
    We're a community! I thought tungsten was the metal in lightbulbs?

Anyway, welcome! I'm one of the few caregivers here, but I am also an AB, and diaper fetishist. I just can't pick a side. ^_^

Tafshin is my baby boy (and Daddy/Sir at times), you'll see him lurk a bit, but not as active as I am.

why hello there and welcome to adisc
    i hope you enjoy yourself here and hope to see you post around ^^

Welcome. Hope you enjoy ADISC! Feel free to add me or talk. See you around! :]

Hope you enjoy your stay here, glad to see more new people joining everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdude View Post
    ...It's an element on the Periodic Table.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC!

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC, Tungsten. ^_^ Hope you have fun here. BTW, you're lucky your parents gave you a choice whether or not to go to a therapist.