Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me too I did it!

Smile Me too I did it!

i also got my first pack! Im wearing my first adult diaper,Finaly a diaper that fits. And it's the walmart brand

That's cool I wear walmart brand as well sometimes ^^

Not fair! Too many people getting their first diaper, hmph! *Me goes green*. Hehe, congratulations!

Congratulations DA! Hmmm.....I'll have to take a look at them next time I'm in Wal-Mart.

Good for you Death Angel ! Congratulations and have fun with them I guess

I have been wearing them everyday this summer, there were only very few days when I didn't wear in the past few months.

It actully feels strange when I go without one now, if you haven't found out yet you need to use tape over the lower tabs, or they will slip or just pop, I got the best results out of duct tape.

And if you add a soaker you can get all day out of them, the best 42 cent diaper money can buy......LOL

Yeay! We (Shin and I) going to try the Wal-Mart brand next, so let us know how it goes!

Congrats. Summer seems to be a great time for buying first diapers for obvious reasons.