Thread: Amazon uk delivery?

Default Amazon uk delivery?

Anyone ordered diapers, specifically DryNites, from Amazon UK? The prices seem good but as they have a special nappy service j/w whether they brand their packaging accordingly or if it's just standard Amazon style.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleSeven View Post
    Anyone ordered diapers, specifically DryNites, from Amazon UK? The prices seem good but as they have a special nappy service j/w whether they brand their packaging accordingly or if it's just standard Amazon style.
    I too wonder this too. Because that's my only way I could get them.

I find it a little hard to believe buying online would be any easier than buying from a store. They stock drynites in nearly every supermarket.

Yes, I would recommended just getting them from the store, probably less expensive, and no shipping costs either. As far as how they are shipped in the UK I have no idea, as I live in the US. Good luck with getting some diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
    I find it a little hard to believe buying online would be any easier than buying from a store. They stock drynites in nearly every supermarket.
    Yes it is because I don't get to get out my parents sights so I can't get to a store.

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dbtim59 View Post
    Yes, I would recommended just getting them from the store, probably less expensive, and no shipping costs either. As far as how they are shipped in the UK I have no idea, as I live in the US. Good luck with getting some diapers.
    Most places have free delivery

If you are really worried about parents seeing the package just get it delivered to your nearest post office. I would hope your parents would trust you enough to let you do that on your. Pretend your going to post something and take a back pack with you.

When ordering something online address it as follows:

NAME
    TO BE CALLED FOR
    ADDRESS OF POST OFFICE

This will only work if seller sends via Royal Mail. Check first and ask if they don't. You may have to pay a little more.

You can find abri-form, tena slip and other premium nappies on amazon so I'd go for that if you can.

Hope that helps.