Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: New GF, is it even worth telling her?

  1. #1

    Exclamation New GF, is it even worth telling her?

    Hey guys,

    i recently got involved with a new girl at my college. we are taking it slow. i have done some hard thinking about the abdl thing and how much i value it as apposed to a normal bf/gf relationship... my question is, should i tell her about just to see what her reaction is, or if im willing to give it for her..not tell her at all?

    i'm stuck guys, advice?

  2. #2
    Locke

    Default

    Don't you dare tell her, until you trust her completely. With your life. Because if she wants to, she can really mess up your life with that information.

  3. #3

    Default

    If you just recently hooked up I wouldn't tell her until it becomes much more serious and you feel like you'll be more than just bf/gf. Only two people know about me and both of them I've known since at least elementary school. It's a matter if you can really trust her enough with this kind of a secret because like the comment above me says, if she wanted to she can screw up your rep.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by meiguo View Post
    If you just recently hooked up I wouldn't tell her until it becomes much more serious and you feel like you'll be more than just bf/gf. Only two people know about me and both of them I've known since at least elementary school. It's a matter if you can really trust her enough with this kind of a secret because like the comment above me says, if she wanted to she can screw up your rep.

    I'm disabled, in a wheelchair and I have a perfectly sound mind. I'm already a a stereotype contradiction LOL

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh, I can imagine using a medical excuse to see what her reaction would be, but results on that may vary on that. roflsauce

  6. #6

    Default

    May I ask if your partner has any physical disabilities?

    As for telling her, you should. I would advocate if this relationship becomes serious, you should tell your partner. The longer you wait, the harder it gets. What 'serious' means is up to you, but I would peg it at the level when your relationship enters a stage that is sexual, or physically intimate, as these feelings are reflected in my AB/DL play.

    Trust is obviously an issue, but there are ways to feel the waters. If a person is open-minded, or treats other people they disagree with or find odd kindly, you can trust the person. The key here is to listen to the but feeling in your head, and not the what-if thought in your head.

  7. #7

    Default

    I agree with the above. Although I now it is difficult to tell that you have such a desire; tel her if you feel the time is right. Apart from my BF, I've told some other people, but only because I wanted them to know an had the feeling that they would accept it.

    Honesty is still the best policy....

    Good luck!

    Jay

  8. #8

    Default

    If/when you start becoming intimate, the diapers will become obvious. From there, it isn't much of a stretch to admit that you've come to terms with needing diapers and sometimes enjoy ageplay. Turning lemons into lemonade if you will. You're in a slightly different situation than the average able-bodied college student.

    Think about it generically. Is the relationship at a point where the sentence "It would really turn me on if you would ____ my ____" doesn't cause shock and awe?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyMullet View Post
    May I ask if your partner has any physical disabilities?

    As for telling her, you should. I would advocate if this relationship becomes serious, you should tell your partner. The longer you wait, the harder it gets. What 'serious' means is up to you, but I would peg it at the level when your relationship enters a stage that is sexual, or physically intimate, as these feelings are reflected in my AB/DL play.

    Trust is obviously an issue, but there are ways to feel the waters. If a person is open-minded, or treats other people they disagree with or find odd kindly, you can trust the person. The key here is to listen to the but feeling in your head, and not the what-if thought in your head.
    shes able bodied

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    Hey guys,

    i recently got involved with a new girl at my college. we are taking it slow. i have done some hard thinking about the abdl thing and how much i value it as apposed to a normal bf/gf relationship... my question is, should i tell her about just to see what her reaction is, or if im willing to give it for her..not tell her at all?

    i'm stuck guys, advice?
    If I was in your shoes, I would hold off telling her until you are sure she can be trusted. If not, she could easily f*ck up your life for good.

Similar Threads

  1. do you think its worth it.
    By cooltoast300 in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21-Mar-2010, 13:49
  2. Is it worth it?
    By leicesterfan in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-Aug-2009, 18:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.