Thread: Worried I may becoming incontinent.

Exclamation Worried I may becoming incontinent.

First of all, this thread may gross some people out. If you aren't one for messing or anything to do with it, skip this thread.

I always wanted to become diaper dependent -- "wet-wise," not "mess-wise" --when I'm older and have the money (after my SRS, of course). But right now I'm having a problem.

I'm afraid I may becoming incontinent fecal-wise. And I'm not even sick!

I'm having trouble holding it in at school, and I'm worried I'll have an accident one of these days. And lately I've been finding "streaks" in my underwear, and they're starting to get bigger.

I'm seeking some advice from anyone who has fecal incontinence; what are the signs of becoming incontinent? Am I showing these signs? Please help!

Obviously, this shouldn't be happening at your age. If I'm correct, this can happen because the sphincter muscles aren't doing their job. There could also be other medical problems. This means that you should probably see a doctor. One assumes here that nothing is compromising your sphincter muscles like anal sex, etc. Since it is getting worse, you should see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Obviously, this shouldn't be happening at your age. If I'm correct, this can happen because the sphincter muscles aren't doing their job. There could also be other medical problems. This means that you should probably see a doctor. One assumes here that nothing is compromising your sphincter muscles like anal sex, etc. Since it is getting worse, you should see a doctor.
    That's a problem, then, because my family can hardly afford to pay for gasoline let alone a doctor Ugh, I hope this is just a phase, because I had absolutely no intentions to become fecal incontinent.

Have you been having loose stool (not necessarily diarrhea)? Sometimes it's harder to hold poop in if it's looser.

And now that I'm sick (yeah, I just had to say I wasn't sick in my first post), I'm afraid that I'll have a full-out accident like when I had the flu back in 7th grade. I woke up for four mornings straight with messy underwear. But now I'm worried it'll happen in school >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    Have you been having loose stool (not necessarily diarrhea)? Sometimes it's harder to hold poop in if it's looser.
    Sometimes, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    That's a problem, then, because my family can hardly afford to pay for gasoline let alone a doctor Ugh, I hope this is just a phase, because I had absolutely no intentions to become fecal incontinent.
    Are there free clinics where you live? My brother in law lives on limited income and he goes to a community clinic. His problems are severe as they include an enlarged heart, yet the clinic deals with it. I hope this clears up for you and it doesn't become a big medical issue, but it does sound troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Are there free clinics where you live? My brother in law lives on limited income and he goes to a community clinic. His problems are severe as they include an enlarged heart, yet the clinic deals with it. I hope this clears up for you and it doesn't become a big medical issue, but it does sound troubling.
    Thanks And I'll see if there are any free clinics, but I'm gonna have to figure out a way to tell my parents about it. They already know I like diapers, and if I tell them this, they'll think it's just a trick to get them.

I guess you could just show them your underwear, but I see what you're saying, they may think you're doing it on purpose. Hopefully they won't and you can get some help.