Thread: Alberto from London

Default Alberto from London

Hi there,

My name is Alberto, I'm a 31 Italian man. I live and work in London from 3 years. I'm married and I have a boy of 10 month.

I have a full and active life, but I have a very embarassing problem ... I have seriouse bladder controls problems, ... , my problems are cold enuresis during the night and mix incontinence during the day. I wear deapers 24/7. During the night I never stopped to wet the bed, I do not feel the need to pee and I empty the bladder complitely several time, during the day I wear again deapers from when I was 15;... During the day I feel the need to pee but it is always unexpected and so strong that it is not controllable and arrive only few second before when I loose the controll of my bladder.

When I loose the controll of my bladder it is very rare tham I'm able to take it back and so I always big or complete losses. I normally use the Tena Slip Super or Maxi based on the situation and on the possibility or not to have a change or not. I also use the Tena Pants Super and the Tena Comfort Super for the sport or during the summer.

I'm here because I'm looking for new friend for talk about a life in deapers.

Plese contact me I will replay to all the messages, promise.

Ciao, alberto.

Excellent! Finally found someone who can make us pure Italian pizza.
    My favorite topping is meat feast. What's yours?

Hi, nice to meet you!

Yes, I'm an acceptable cook, but I have to advics you from the beginnigs that the pizza is not my best dish...

So tell me what are you wearing? As I told you I have to wear deapers 24/7, and I have to admitt that I love them,... Of course at the begining was dificult but now... They alloud myself to have a normal life thay keep me dry and safe... Brilliant!!

Ciao, alberto.

Hallo Mr. Alberto,

Thank you for your introduction; So far I have just accepted (and often enjoyed) my bedwetting, but this week I have started thinking what it might be like to be a bedwetter all my life.

I wet my bed a lot but can manage pretty good without nappies in the day, so I have only got half your wetting problems, but I find it very good to know that despite your bedwetting you are married and can lead a full active life.