Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi from holland

Default hi from holland

hey people

i am lolled1234 and i live in holland, i am 17 years old and licked diapers since i was about 12 or something.

i live in the province limburg and i had a girlfriend she's 18 years old and i know her for about 2 years now and we are dating for about 1 year.
    she doesn't know about the diapers but i have been dying to tell her.

so thats all i can think of to say now, if you have any questions please dont hassitate to post them

greetings from holland

---------- Post added at 09:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 ----------

i also like to add that i am still living at home with my parents.

sorry for double posting but i couldnt find an edit button

Awesome!
    [my thoughts:] And dont rush into telling any non-DL about this stuff!
    Wait until you really know you can trust them, no matter what!
    (based on past experiences of friends, damage control is really painful!)

Welcome to ADISC and have fun getting to know the site and the members here!
    - Will

Hi from Holland too! (Brabant actually)
    Well I'm the girlfriend of a AB and I do have to say I really appreciated the fact he told me. but I do agree with wwetbed - only tell if you're really sure. But if you think you have a future with her - go for it. It will be hard (been there, done that) but it can actually add something to your relationship (something I would never had expected... I actually came to like it too, something I would never have guessed). or else it will at least show her you are truly open about you... One of the things I find important in a relationship.
    If you're not a 100% sure.. don't tell her. No need to rush it right? If you really think you guys have a future, you have all the time in the world to tell her
    If you have ANY questions about it... feel free to ask Maybe I could help you from the other aspect as the girlfriend of
    Xx

Quote Originally Posted by SmashingHeadphones View Post
    Hi from Holland too! (Brabant actually)
    Well I'm the girlfriend of a AB and I do have to say I really appreciated the fact he told me. but I do agree with wwetbed - only tell if you're really sure. But if you think you have a future with her - go for it. It will be hard (been there, done that) but it can actually add something to your relationship (something I would never had expected... I actually came to like it too, something I would never have guessed). or else it will at least show her you are truly open about you... One of the things I find important in a relationship.
    If you're not a 100% sure.. don't tell her. No need to rush it right? If you really think you guys have a future, you have all the time in the world to tell her
    If you have ANY questions about it... feel free to ask Maybe I could help you from the other aspect as the girlfriend of
    Xx
    i would really appreciate your help because i am really dying for this secret,
    she's the person i want to marry and have children with and i really dont like to keep this a secret for her but i would die if she would break up with me over this
    so i send you a friend request i hope you accept it smashing

Well I guess if you really think that... You might have to think about telling her.
    would you rather tell some stuff here or in a private message? Both are fine with me Might be a bit easier to explain ourselves in Dutch though

Supersam1223

Well I guess if you really think that... You might have to think about telling her.
    would you rather tell some stuff here or in a private message? Both are fine with me Might be a bit easier to explain ourselves in Dutch though
    You can't do it over PM because he's a contributor and you have to be EC+ to send PM's.

To become an EC you need a week of membership, no -rep, and 20 posts.

P.S. Welcome to the site! I hope you find what you need here.

~Sam

it rather do it over pm but i am not established yet when i am ill send u a pm

to LOLLED:
    I wish you the very best!
    It sounds like it might be worth the chance!
    I guess its better to get it over with before you plan a wedding and all than to "share the news" after the fact.
    I hope it goes even better than you ever imagined!

It's October, so I'll share this thought:

Most people don't care how I dress up for halloween, right?
    The question is why can't I dress up and celebrate halloween more than once a year?
    LOL

- Will

Quote Originally Posted by lolled1234 View Post
    it rather do it over pm but i am not established yet when i am ill send u a pm
    That's ok I'll be waiting for your pm
    Sorry though, forgot about that one-week-thing:P

That's ok I'll be waiting for your pm
    Sorry though, forgot about that one-week-thing:P
    no problem

---------- Post added at 07:36 ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    It's October, so I'll share this thought:

Most people don't care how I dress up for halloween, right?
    The question is why can't I dress up and celebrate halloween more than once a year?
    LOL

- Will
    thats a nice line but i don't understand it