Thread: Introduction for Daro =D

Default Introduction for Daro =D

hey all, just arrived on the forums, looking to just have some fun on the forums and chat. Maybe if I'm lucky, meet some people in my general area xD

Also looking into a specific websites products, specifically adult-baby-shop.eu which I've not heard much talk about, but I'll have a topic up for it related to cloth diapers, in the Diapers section of the forum.
    Nice to see so many people, hope to meet afew friends here =P

---------- Post added 29-10-2011 at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was 18-10-2011 at 17:44 ----------

not a single reply </3 how sad.

Sorry for the lack of replies. I (belatedly) welcome you to ADISC! ^_^

I see you've already found some help on the issue of sleepers. Excellent!

Again, sorry for the delayed 'hello'. Looks like you've settled in. I hope you enjoy the site and make some great connections! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Daroshi View Post
    hey all, just arrived on the forums, looking to just have some fun on the forums and chat. Maybe if I'm lucky, meet some people in my general area xD

Also looking into a specific websites products, specifically adult-baby-shop.eu which I've not heard much talk about, but I'll have a topic up for it related to cloth diapers, in the Diapers section of the forum.
    Nice to see so many people, hope to meet afew friends here =P

---------- Post added 29-10-2011 at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was 18-10-2011 at 17:44 ----------

not a single reply </3 how sad.
    Welcome to ADISC We do sort of a brisk trade in introduction threads so sometimes they do get missed for a while. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about yourself beyond the diaper interests. This thread has some good tips for doing that if you're so inclined. I hope you'll find this a good place for people and new ideas.