Thread: Newby - Transgendered and Confused as hell!

Default Newby - Transgendered and Confused as hell!

Hey! Im Niki, male in sex but unsure in gender. Sort of in the middle. A self-discovery is needed there, whenever I get that privilege and privacy.

Anyway, Nice to meet you all! I’m 17, almost 18, into diapers, sissification, femdom, bondage and various other kinks!

So yeah, happy to be here.
    DeviantArt account: BabyNiki on deviantART Crappy drawings with crappy stories!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 23-Oct-2011 at 21:22. Reason: removed personal ad.

You sound a lot like a friend of mine, male in sex but kinda waffles back and forth on gender. I think he's sort of settling into a sort of androgynous middle ground where he might look female at a glance, or male, or whatever you want to see. He talked about going for hormones and beginning transition a couple years ago, but he's since kinda backed off from that.

You'll find a number of other people into various kinks (including me) around here, but you'll also find a lot of people into all sorts of mundane non-kink non-diapered stuff, too. What sorts of things do you do for fun? Any hobbies, games, interests, activities?

And, welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! And very interesting about your friend! I haven’t had the opportunity to really find out yet how I want to express myself, and the idea of being stuck in the middle is frightening to be honest. Its not conformity, as such, but structure. If I can define myself as simply "Male" or "Transgendered Female" it would be far easier to adapt, both personally and socially. None the less, I appreciate the fact that everybody’s different. For the record, I've thought about hormones since I knew what they are capable of.

My hobbies? Game Development would be top of that list, which is why Im training to become one. A lot of computer stuff themed around gaming. Mapmaking, zombies, COD, Minecraft etc. I feel quite silly calling them hobbies, but never mind.

On a more outgoing note, I’ve always been intrigued by extreme sports. Sky diving, free-falling, ski jumping etc. None of which I’ve been able to do, unfortunately, I just wish I could. I also see myself continually doing them. I developed a love for skiing though, even though I’ve only been twice.

What about you?

I can sympathise with the fear of being caught in the middle, being gender queer myself. Male in sex, female in desires and most thoughts.
    Welcome to ADISC.

I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to sports, I prefer to observe rather than participate, you arent alone in the geekiness though but its a tough road to tread to get into the industry at the moment, I wish you good luck on your journey with that.

Thanks Ozone, for the personal response as well as showing a general interest! Just looking through some of the groups here makes it clear that I’m not alone. I needed this site 5 years ago, while I was at a real low! Ah well, I here now and smiling before and because of it. I think the fact that I (think I) can overcome my fears in sports is down to my idea that: I'd rather enjoy it and potentially die in the process, than sit on the side-lines and miss out permanently. It can be dangerous, but that’s the thrill! You only live once ey...

Wait, thats a reason NOT to be dangerous. :L Anyway, yeah I realized my game development aspirations are similar to a lot of people my age, which is why I'm spending so much money on this course. Thanks for the good wishes!

Map-making eh? Well there you go, you've bumped into another person that enjoys map-making. I haven't done anything in that arena in awhile, as my attentions tend to shift from thing to thing for periods of time, but here's the first one I did... (It's clickable)

By mapmaking I mean more for gaming. Like multiplayer maps, competative maps, etc. Still, cool map aesthetics! Its a nice style!

I too am 17, i go by nicole sometimes. I love extreme sports but don't do any. I absolutely love skiing but have only gone twice. and of course i love diapers. Genderwise i think we are confused in pretty much the same way. If you ever want to talk i am definitely here to do so.

Thats incredible stormchaser! Almost identical! Nicole/Niki :P Thanks for the offer! Freind request ok?