Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New DryNites in the UK?

Default New DryNites in the UK?

Has anyone managed to find the new blue style in shops and how can you tell they're the new ones?

the sides are a darker blue, looks like the pull-ups, and i dont wear them anymore so no i haven't seen them.

I recently bought some not sure if they are new but they seem a lot better than the reviews are giving out I bought the girls as for positioning and they hold a lot great and fit very well I have a 34 inch waist.

I really want to try the new ones but havent got around to it yet. The 2010 ones fit and feel really good so i hope they have improved on that

I use drynites all the time in the 8-15 years size, the only design I have had is the karate ones and the stunt rider, I just looked on the drynites website and those are the only ones that are listed, so maybe they are not available over here yet, I wanted the sharkie designs but they only put those on the smaller size.

I wonder if that's why these have been on sale recently - they're clearing out the old for the new style? I hope so!

Can anyone do a side by side comparison of the 2010 and 2011 styles?

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 17:29 ---------- Previous post was 21-10-2011 at 23:55 ----------

The new style are coming to the UK soon. The 4-7 packs have a little box showing the new packaging, it looks similar but it has a white border with a childish pattern on it, you can clearly see the new style blue sided Drynites on the pic. Both 4-7 and 8-15 are on sale at the moment so I guess they will be bringing in the new ones soon... three days after I bought two packs of the old style :/.

---------- Post added 26-10-2011 at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was 25-10-2011 at 17:29 ----------

well to my friends from across the pond the new goodnites have the same picture but on the bottom it says cool new graphics I did a freehand circle wear you can see
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodnites.jpg 
Views:	4692 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	6363
    Last edited by goodnites81; 26-Oct-2011 at 18:03. Reason: I am adding a picture

Thanks goodnites81! However the package doesn't look like the same in Europe, but I guess there will be the same kind of "New cool graphics" message on it!

Still no new design in France as well...

When buying Drynites in Asda last night, on the boys 8-15 packs I noticed that there was a small illustration showing the change in packaging that is apparently coming soon....will keep an eye out for them!