Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What And Which Diapers To Get

Default What And Which Diapers To Get

I am a teen diaper lover, they drive me crazy, but i have had very limited exposure to them (only small incontinence pads and the like). I want to wear a diaper and wet myself but what should i get. I am 6'4" and wheigh 90 kgs so i imagine that i would need a good amount of absorbency. I cannot get them online for two years but i can buy depends at a pharmacy. Are they good enough or should i look elsewhere. Thanks for any help you provide.

Hi,

from my experience in SA, the local pharmacies here are poorly stocked. But we have here a special nappy store with a broad range of products and even cheaper than anything I got fnd online, probably you such stores in Melbourne too.

For the type of diaper, I'm quiete happy with the Molicare Super Plus (comes in small, medium and large, google for more information on those).

Cheers.

You could try goodnites, they hold up pretty well plus they now look more like pull-ups more then ever.

It might be worth asking the pharmacy if they can order better diapers in for you - some of them will do (it's all profit).

VoxMorbus

I live in SA as well, and the range that I've seen isn't too fantastic. There are some Depends and Tena Flexs adult pullups at the two pharmacies near my house, and drynites in the supermarket naturally but nothing very good.
    I would advise trying the Depends or the Drynites; they both do the job if you don't have access to better diapers and are comfortable. If you need more absorbancy go for the Depends since they are larger and can hold a bit more than Drynites, but I assume they don't stand up to Molicares, Tenas or Abenas.

Chucky, may I ask what store you buy your Molicares from? They are one diaper I've always really wanted to try.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    It might be worth asking the pharmacy if they can order better diapers in for you - some of them will do (it's all profit).
    Yeah, the pharmacies have generally a very friendly staff trying to please your requests. I tried it in a ChemMart Pharmacy which didn't had what I was after. So she called another pharmacy, without success. Then she also offered to order them from me from their warehouse, but it wasn't included in their catalogue.
    National Pharmacies seem to have a similar limited range, mostly pants which I don't find convincing. So I was happy to find eventually that nappy store.
    I would suggest searching on google if there is a similar store in Melbourne.

@ VoxMorbus: Yes, you may ask. It's here: Click

Cheers.

VoxMorbus

Thankyou very much, Chucky. Yes, National Pharmacies mainly have pants, as does Chemist King... South Australia needs to broaden its nappy range a bit I think hehe..
    I swear I've been past that store a few times, its out near one of the Airports on the outskirts of the suburbs, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by VoxMorbus View Post
    Thankyou very much, Chucky. Yes, National Pharmacies mainly have pants, as does Chemist King... South Australia needs to broaden its nappy range a bit I think hehe..
    I swear I've been past that store a few times, its out near one of the Airports on the outskirts of the suburbs, yeah?
    Hi, its not far from the major Gepps Cross intersection when you drive out of the city towards Gawler. When you come from the City on the (is it Main North?), turn right towards the hills, and then on the next main intersection right toward the city again. Then its just 500m on the right, the is a small shopping block. The store itself is not big, but very well stocked. On their website you should find a google maps map.

Cheers.

VoxMorbus

Quote Originally Posted by chucky View Post
    Hi, its not far from the major Gepps Cross intersection when you drive out of the city towards Gawler. When you come from the City on the (is it Main North?), turn right towards the hills, and then on the next main intersection right toward the city again. Then its just 500m on the right, the is a small shopping block. The store itself is not big, but very well stocked. On their website you should find a google maps map.

Cheers.
    Ah right, thankyou. I think its Main North Rd, but I'm not sure. I'll have to pop in there sometime, the Molicares look really quite lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by VoxMorbus View Post
    Ah right, thankyou. I think its Main North Rd, but I'm not sure. I'll have to pop in there sometime, the Molicares look really quite lovely!
    They're pretty good. Really wide and depending on your body can be very comffy.