Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abri-Form M3 OR M4?

Default Abri-Form M3 OR M4?

Hello guys!

I need your help. I'm going to buy some Abri-Form diapers but, this is my first time buying this diaper and I don't know what to get. Which diaper should I buy, the M3 which holds 3,000 milliliters or the M4 that holds 3,600 milliliters? I'm looking for the thickest but, some say they don't like the M4s.

I can buy a case of 88 of the Abri-Form M3 or get a case of 42 of the M4's. I just don't know which would be my best pick? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

M3

M4

I say that if the figures you gave are true, then your best bang for the buck is obviously the m3 i mean you get more than double in a case then in one of m4

As someone who's used both, my vote goes to the M3s. Very hard to tell any difference between the two when you are wearing them.

I hear unless you want to stay in a diaper for hours ( I mean like 8+) M3s are better

Dolphins2011

Another vote for M3

M3s are better bang for your buck. Way better.

M4s are better at dealing with floods, which is why I need them. Wish I leaked slowly, I'd feel more comfortable "downgrading" to the M3 if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by oboysetht View Post
    I say that if the figures you gave are true, then your best bang for the buck is obviously the m3 i mean you get more than double in a case then in one of m4
    You do realize that the cases are different prices?

M3=$83.95 ($0.954 each)

M4=$57.95 ($1.38 each)

I say M3s unless you really need the extra capacity and a booster won't cut it.

As someone who bought 3 cases earlier this year, 1 M4, 1M3, and 1M2, I would go with the M2. They have a much nicer fit and do not hang off of you while soaked. I always put a Abena Abri Let Maxi booster inside and in my opinion it creates the ultimate diaper! Let us know what you end up getting.

Seems like M3 is the best choice from everyone else. I agree with them, it's better pricewise and you can't really tell the difference.