Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Footed Pajamas

Default Footed Pajamas

There are a lot of companies out there that offer footed pajamas. I was wondering people's experiences with certain companies, and if anyone had any referrals to certain companies.

THANKS

Footed Pajamas™ | Onesies - Adult Footed Pajamas, Kids Footed Pajamas, Toddler Footed Pajamas, Infant Footed Pajamas
    bought mine from here, i am pretty pleased. Very comfy, fuzzy, and fits pretty good (some slack, but the feet keep in place, i like it) only complaint is that a little bit of the stitching came out, so i had to fix it myself, and my pajamas put out a lot of lint on my bedding. I got this one In The Clouds Hoodie Onesies - Adult Hooded Footed Pajamas | Hooded One Piece Pjs | Adult Hooded Pajamas regardless of the two issues, i still highly recommend it. I like having a hood on it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Footed Pajamas™ | Onesies - Adult Footed Pajamas, Kids Footed Pajamas, Toddler Footed Pajamas, Infant Footed Pajamas
    bought mine from here, i am pretty pleased. Very comfy, fuzzy, and fits pretty good (some slack, but the feet keep in place, i like it) only complaint is that a little bit of the stitching came out, so i had to fix it myself, and my pajamas put out a lot of lint on my bedding. I got this one In The Clouds Hoodie Onesies - Adult Hooded Footed Pajamas | Hooded One Piece Pjs | Adult Hooded Pajamas regardless of the two issues, i still highly recommend it. I like having a hood on it too.
    I've always wanted one with a hood and little bear ears, but I can't find anything under $100.
    I'd also like one with the WSU logo on it, that would be pretty sick. That, I just cannot find ANYWHERE, I think I'll end up hiring my friends mom, she's amazing with a sewing machine.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

coolrocket

I've had very good luck with Jummpin' Jammerz. They make a good quality product that will hold up well for several years at least. I've had no trouble with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by coolrocket View Post
    Threads get closed automagically after some time of inactivity.

Currently wearing my AB style footed pyjamas/sleeper from Primark
    Last edited by cgh; 18-Oct-2011 at 07:45. Reason: Spelling

adult-baby-shop.eu
    this is so much more expensive, but I really like the way these look with the full spreading add in, I don't even think theres a diaper in there yet, ehehe

PajamaCity is great, ive got one pair from them and one from Primark and never wear the Primark ones since I got the PajamaCity ones.