Thread: Greetings, all!

Default Greetings, all!

Hey there, thought I'd introduce myself.

Before anyone asks, I'm the same guy from Starship Modeler and the Cardmodels forum, which is where my screen-name came from. If you're a member there, look me up. I'd kind of like to know.

And I also am a modeler, specifically sci-fi and military models. It seems like a waste of time to some people, but hey, it's better than drugs, especially when my models win cash prizes.

I wanted to join here because this seems like a great community, really nice and polite, for the most part. I'll try to do my best to be a good poster.

I'm a DL, though I do dabble in AB stuff. I like furries, and enjoy Disney movies and other animated shows with them.

As of this writing I'm attending my fourth year at a community college majoring in Mechanical Engineering, and I have no idea what I'd minor in. Probably an art major, because I love to paint. I hope to get a job as an engineer for an aerospace or military corporation eventually. I hear they are pretty lucrative fields.

Well, that's it for now. See you in the forums, and don't be afraid to shoot me an email or PM.

why hello there and welcome to adisc ^^
    hope to see you post around

Hey nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy this site as well as your others. Most here are very friendly.