26 36.62%
  • Disposable

42 59.15%
  • Other (PLEASE Specify)

3 4.23%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloth vs. Disposable Diapers

Default Cloth vs. Disposable Diapers

What do you think is the most babyish looking diaper? A cloth diaper or a disposable diaper? A friend of mine on here and I were having an argument and I'm curious to see what you ADISCers think on the topic.

Also, which one would you prefer for wearing 24/7? In other words, cloth users convince me to spend my extra hard earned $ on cloth diapers!!!

It's a toss-up between Bambino diapers and cloth diapers with babyish plastic pants. I'd personally go with cloth at the moment, although not having used it and only admiring it from afar I really can't help convince you. :P

imma gonna say disposible, (i never seen a cloth 1 on tv)

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    What do you think is the most babyish looking diaper? A cloth diaper or a disposable diaper? A friend of mine on here and I were having an argument and I'm curious to see what you ADISCers think on the topic.

Also, which one would you prefer for wearing 24/7? In other words, cloth users convince me to spend my extra hard earned $ on cloth diapers!!!
    I've never actually seen a cloth diaper, so to me they would seem unreal. I'm currently wearing 24/7 using disposables and plastic pants. I've got some babyish ones on order too

Some of the velcro fastening diapers with no real sides look very much like current "active fit" baby diapers

Though I wear Tena Slip Maxi which don't look that babyish, I have to say the best looking babyish nappy I've ever seen is the Cushies. They look amazing and would love to try them but there a tad expensive to get in the UK!

I never wore disposables as a baby. So cloth (and for a Brit that means terry towelling nappies) it has to be.

Artie

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love to try cloth diapers at some point, what with the cute plastic pants and the bulky toweling, but in my opinion I'd have to say that disposables are more babyish. Brands like Bambino and Cushies are cute, while Abenas are so big and bulky that you can't help but feel small. ^_^

"Other." It's a tie for me. And I use both. I was raised in cloth diapers, so they're strongly babyish to me. At the same time, I grew to love the babyish designs and smells of Pampers and Huggies.

I think the preference it linked to actual age. I am in my 50's so I was dressed in cloth diapers and rubber panties. Cloth are the thickest and the most absorbent but I do love modern disposables as well