Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Default The Walking Dead

Anyone watch it. I can't get enough of it.

Season 2 starts tonight at 9. I've been watching the season 1 marathon since I got home from work.

I love anything Zombie. Even my post apocalyptic Jeep is built to take on some zombies and guess what I'm going as for Halloween? A zombie hunter. LOL

Its a zombie tv show something? I love zombie movies and junk!! what would a zombie hunter look like? haha

The Walking Dead – AMC

My zombie hunter outfit will be like a soldier with a bloody machete and a AK-47. I have a here zombie zombie zombie t-shirt and a zombie hunting license.

DLteen96

i love that show i was hoping it was coming back

This is my second favorite show (that's currently running).

First is Dexter.

Third is The Big Bang Theory.

It's not so much that it's a great show (it's a good show)... as I like zombie themes, and like most things, it's difficult to hit all of the interesting bits in a 2hr movie.

The season opener was so good that I had to watch it again tonight (on DVR) This show rocks, so glad it's back.

-Gus

I thought the season opening was okay and the ending was amazing. Thing that sucks is the asain boy, whatever his name is didn't do much. I think he would of been better helping dale and whoever the black guy is.

user13640

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I thought the season opening was okay and the ending was amazing. Thing that sucks is the asain boy, whatever his name is didn't do much. I think he would of been better helping dale and whoever the black guy is.
    Glenn's his name. I don't much like him but I have to agree he would have been better helping Dale. The ending made my parents freak out. I didn't think the ending was that bad honestly, I wonder who shot him O_O....

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sips View Post
    Its a zombie tv show something? I love zombie movies and junk!! what would a zombie hunter look like? haha
    A zombie hunter is any random mixture of clothing that makes someone look completely badass lol

Quote Originally Posted by user13640 View Post
    Glenn's his name. I don't much like him but I have to agree he would have been better helping Dale. The ending made my parents freak out. I didn't think the ending was that bad honestly, I wonder who shot him O_O....
    My guess the group you see in the previews of this season's future episodes, a chruch group or something it seems. However the person (who got shot) was standing behind a deer, they both went down. It's clear the hunter whoever it is was aiming for the deer and was unable to see ____. Of course since none of them are doctors and there are likely no doctors around anywhere, _____ who got shot is likely gone.

However, I think it was stupid that the kid went with his dad and his dad's co-worker and not the rest of the group. They clearly had stuff to discuss in private, but neither would kill each other over it. They both know they all need ALL the help they can get and in-fighting would be useless.