Thread: what can I do with handcuffs and diapers?

Default what can I do with handcuffs and diapers?

I bought some handcuffs and I was wondering what fun things can I do?

That depends, are you playing alone? If so your options are very limited because of safety. Even if you are good at unlocking your handcuffs by yourself, if an emergency arises you would be in a very bad spot. Also if you drop the key somewhere only one hand can fit through you would be stuck until someone could come help you.

If you are playing with someone else the possibilities are endless.

Assuming you are talking metal police variety... not a whole lot unfortunately.

Metal handcuffs are a fetish in and of themselves. If you are into that, then by all means put them on and enjoy.

As a bondage implement however they are kind of limited and in fact somewhat dangerous. They are hard to remove in a hurry (unless you have pair of bolt cutters lying around), and as they are rigid metal with small contact area .. it will be painful to struggle in them and more importantly, easy to cause joint injury.

In other words, if you are turned on by handcuffs, use them as decoration and maybe light bondage.. but not much you can really do safely beyond that in my opinion. You're better off with padded cuffs, or the cheapest and most flexible implement, rope.
    Last edited by BoundCoder; 17-Oct-2011 at 03:17. Reason: formatting/slight edit

Quote Originally Posted by zachery980 View Post
    I bought some handcuffs and I was wondering what fun things can I do?
    Get yourself into a permanently embarrassing situation. Okay, I just had to say it for the laugh value. I think the only fun way this works is with another person. There are lots of diaper/bondage stories on the internet, and you only need to read a few to get some really good ideas. The best involve some guy who's wife/girlfriend discovers his strange fetish and has a fit, hand cuffing him and making him wear diapers for days, etc.

If you are by yourself, as others have said, be careful about not loosing that key. In that situation, all you can do is fantasize and pretend. But then, isn't that what most of us do while "wearing" anyway?

1) find a non-abdl-aware sub
    2) obtain consent to do something "freaky" -- leave it really ambiguous
    2) handcuff sub
    3) diaper sub
    4) laugh
    5) post about it on tumblr so the rest of us can laugh too

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    1) find a non-abdl-aware sub
    2) obtain consent to do something "freaky" -- leave it really ambiguous
    2) handcuff sub
    3) diaper sub
    4) laugh
    5) post about it on tumblr so the rest of us can laugh too
    6) ...
    7) PROFIT!!!

Personally, I'd like some padded leather cuffs, but that's for sexual encounters with the GF. Anything bondage related in my AB desires would be locked plastic pants and lockable dresses and mittens.