Thread: Hey just moved to Bristol for UNI anyone else live here?

Default Hey just moved to Bristol for UNI anyone else live here?

Hey

I Just moved to bristol for uni and was wondering if anyone lived around here?

At first I thought you were talking about Bristol PA then I saw you are in the UK. I used to live the next town over from Bristol PA and looking to move back to that area in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheWriter View Post
    At first I thought you were talking about Bristol PA then I saw you are in the UK. I used to live the next town over from Bristol PA and looking to move back to that area in a few years.
    Dumb Americans - stealing all our place names! Give them back!

And I'm not from Bristol, no. I'm from the North-East, but hello anyway.
    They film 'Deal or No Deal' in Bristol. And I think Russell Howard is from there.
    That's all I really know about Bristol. And one of those two facts is only potentially true and I couldn't be bothered to Google it to be sure.
    I'm sure someone will do it for me one day.

Welcome! I hope you find a pal in Bristol!

My family originally came from Bristol England. I on the other hand, did not. :p wish I could say that I'm from around there, but I'm a hop and a skip across the pond.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Welcome! I hope you find a pal in Bristol!

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheWriter View Post
    Oh come on! Isn't anyone going to give him the official party line? :P

Ok, I'll do it...*ahem* Welcome Christxuk! I'm sure you'll fit in just dandy here! Unfortunately, ADISC is not a meet-up site! Sure, sometimes we have big, organised meets, but those are to give people who already know one another a chance to hang out, NOT just to meet up with nearby randomers who happen to like diapers. If you want to meet others in your area, I'm afraid other sites, without under 18s on, will cater to that better.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Dumb Americans - stealing all our place names! Give them back!
    Nope, we earned those names when we kicked your British keisters off our lawn back in 1783.(yes I actually went there)

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Ok, I'll do it...*ahem* Welcome Christxuk! I'm sure you'll fit in just dandy here! Unfortunately, ADISC is not a meet-up site! Sure, sometimes we have big, organised meets, but those are to give people who already know one another a chance to hang out, NOT just to meet up with nearby randomers who happen to like diapers. If you want to meet others in your area, I'm afraid other sites, without under 18s on, will cater to that better.
    Quoted because it's exactly what I was going to add here.

Since ADISC is not a meet up site, this thread is closed.