Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Goodnites... Reviews?

Default New Goodnites... Reviews?

Anyone gotten the new Goodnites for 2011? Any noticeable differences? I'm gonna have to go restock soon, wondering if Goodnites are the way to go still.

I just bought these today. I've actually only ever purchased diapers in a store one time before and this time was harder cause I actually had to go out of my way and look for them. I bought them in person because there is still old stock and I didn't want to risk getting the old style. I have to say I love these new ones because they actually fit me. They are snug but they fit. I'm wearing one right now. Can't say much about absorbancy but as far as look and feel, I am sold. Anyone know if the female ones fit differently than the male ones? The girls are much cuter but I didn't want to risk them not fitting.

So they fit better... are looser fitting than the 2010 Goodnites? That'd be a godsend for me, I have a hardtime fitting into Goodnites as it is... I'm kinda a bigger guy...

I am wearing a camo one right now. They look A lot like pull-ups because they made the sides a lite blue. Now all they need is easy open sides or fade when wet designs.

Quote Originally Posted by light52 View Post
    So they fit better... are looser fitting than the 2010 Goodnites? That'd be a godsend for me, I have a hardtime fitting into Goodnites as it is... I'm kinda a bigger guy...
    I have a 36" waist and weigh 205 lbs and they fit me I even wore them to my girlfriend's parents house and out shopping. They are a bit tight to walk in but SO much better than before.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac78 View Post
    I have a 36" waist and weigh 205 lbs and they fit me I even wore them to my girlfriend's parents house and out shopping. They are a bit tight to walk in but SO much better than before.
    I'm pretty much the same size you are. I wear Goodnites out a lot, but don't ever use them - I fear that they'd leak, and if they do while I'm out... then that's not a good situation.

Thanks for the reviews guys, I'll be picking some up soon I bet.

I looked at their website, and it's too bad the truck pattern is for the small size only, it was totally my favorite look xD

After reading about them, I ran out and bought some of the new ones. I have been wearing the green Karate/Motocross ones for over a year now, so I immediately noticed the changes. My impressions so far:
    *Softer inside materials. The waistbands, sides, and even the padding seem softer
    *I am pretty sure the front and back come up farther on the body
    *When wet, they do not sag as much as before. They stay snug up against your body
    *These are much trimmer and thinner than the previous versions. They are great for under clothes.
    *The sides are so much better. They seem to be made of a superior material. It is stretchier and snugger at the same time
    *The graphics are improved. There is a colorful skateboard graphic and camouflage helicopter print.
    *Absorbency seems about the same, however the absorbent material stays more in the front than in the middle
    *This may sound strange, but they smell better wet and dry.
    On a scale of 1-10, when compared to the 2010 version, these get a 9. The only reason they don't get a 10 is because of no absorbency bump.
    Last edited by grst; 18-Oct-2011 at 19:28.

There were two threads talking about the 2011 goodnites that were started a while ago. I'm too lazy to support a URL, but it should be buried within the first 3-5 pages within this section. (the Diaper Talk section) It has almost everything you need to know about the new goodnites including pictures and some mixed reviews from different people.

Here's a link to one of them, a picture thread.

i can't wait to get my paws on a package of these. they fit me well before, but it should be even more comfy now!