Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friend may be a furry!

Catperson

Default My friend may be a furry!

This completely random thing happened at school today... My friend and I were on the computers in the library, and she was talking about how lenient the restrictions are on our computers compared to her old school. Her exact words (well, mostly exact... Bad memory :P):

"You could only do school related stuff on their computers... Even the most harmless sites were blocked! For instance, I tried to get on this website 'deviantart.com'..."

Lol I was mentally gasping while I smiled and nodded at what she said. Kinda funny, huh?

Divz

Well, Deviantart is not all furry art ya know. :P

Just sayin'.

mmm I think deviant is used for a lot more than furry though, There is a ton of anime and people in my photography class used it to upload their photo's.

More info is needed to decide if they are a furry.

EDIT: I got ninja'ed

Locke

Okay, here is one... A girl came into school wearing a tail. I haven't met her before... but then again, I wasn't the only person that thought furry when I saw that.

Cygnus

Deviant Art isn't the best site to judge if somebody's furry or not.

To add my own story into the mix, there's this awesome girl at my school that decided to start to wear a collar every day. When I saw this my mind automatically started screaming 'holy fladoodlemuffin! Another fur!' But upon further investigation on her Facebook profile I found out that that collar was more of an emo thing for her (not to sound critical.) This discovery was very fortunate, for I was going to confront her and tell her I was a furry as well. This would've been bad, seeing as she's in the anime clique at my school and their general mindset is 'furries are bad.' Which makes me sad inside, but that's another story.

... DA isn't really a furry site. Had she said, say, furaffinity, sure! But DA has EVERY kind of art on there imaginable- so, really, whilst she may be furry AWARE, she probably isn't a furry. At least, simply based around her knowledge of probably the most popular art site on the internet.

Did you know that cats can make one thousand different sounds and dogs can only make ten? Cats, man. Not to be trusted.
    Cats can be trusted.
    Dogs have masters, cats have support staff.

Their most likely not a furry as I have tons of friends that are artist that have DA accounts as it is pretty much the biggest art social site out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Did you know that cats can make one thousand different sounds and dogs can only make ten? Cats, man. Not to be trusted.
    Cats can be trusted.
    Dogs have masters, cats have support staff.
    Cat's cannot be trusted.