Thread: Just told my girlfriend

Default Just told my girlfriend

So I just told my girlfriend about how i like to wear diapers and she doesn't seem to shocked. not that she suspected i did or anything, but because i guess shes been really accepting. anyway, she wants to fulfill my "fantasy" but i dont really know exactly how to explain what i want. any suggestions?

If she's being accepting then that's awesome news. My advice would be to sit down and talk through what it actually means to you with her - make sure you ask her what she'd like to do (if anything). Don't rush things though - too much information at once might scare her

That's great to hear. It took me a long time before i brought up diapers with my love. It is still his biggest turn off but he's excepted it and is understanding and no longer freaks out when he sees me in one.

OfficerBaby

I was with my Fiance 7 or 8 months before I finally told her. There is really only one way to tell her what you want or expect and thats just flat out tell her. Don't hint, just straight foward tell her! It worked for me and I've been getting it the way I want ever since without hesitation which is about 5 months now!

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerBaby View Post
    There is really only one way to tell her what you want or expect and thats just flat out tell her. Don't hint, just straight foward tell her! It worked for me and I've been getting it the way I want ever since without hesitation which is about 5 months now!
    This is true. This is the best way. Now, the trick is to be tactful. Don't be like a dump truck and unload a ton of information on here. She may not be able to take all you have to tell her in a single conversation. Decide what are the most important parts and deal with those first. Then deal with the smaller finer points later. But as you begin to tell your GF, be gently, and allow her time to ask questions, and be honest in your answers.

It may take you a while to get every point talked about, but be patient and you will eventually arrive at the point that you have told her everything. Case in point, it took me about 3 years to talk to my GF/Fiance'/ now wife. But the end result is wonderful.

That's great to hear....I guess if she's going with it, you should just tell her what it is you'd like.

Supersam1223

BEFORE you discuss what you want, talk about what her boundaries are. Make sure that she is fully aware of the kinds of things that it entails.

Ask her what she thinks it will involve, and where she draws the line.

Then and ONLY then should you discuss what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    BEFORE you discuss what you want, talk about what her boundaries are. Make sure that she is fully aware of the kinds of things that it entails.

Ask her what she thinks it will involve, and where she draws the line.

Then and ONLY then should you discuss what you want.
    This is very good advice