Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

So I'm usually pretty terrible at picking usernames, but Cyclone struck me and I figured it sounded pretty cool, so I rolled with it.

Anyway, yeah. I'm 19, and I've been into diapers as long as I can remember. I didn't really came to terms with it until recently, though. I haven't ever told anyone I know. I've never been really in the community before, and I wanted to actually talk to other people like me.

As far as other interests go, I'm a dork about politics (boy would it suck if I ran for office and this got brought up), I like reading, including the occasional comic book, and I surf the Internet for inordinate amounts of time. I'm also a bit of a trivia buff. Whenever I introduce myself on forums I realize how boring I sound, haha.

So yeah. Hi everyone! It's good to meet you all.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    (boy would it suck if I ran for office and this got brought up)
    You might win because noone would be talking about the other guy.

I'm new here also, but I do follow politics. It really seems like one big joke most of the time.
    Last edited by MrSun; 14-Oct-2011 at 18:46. Reason: grammar

I am not a full-blown political wonk, but I do like movies and tv shows involving politics and journalism... *sigh* I am getting old... spnt my early life reading anthropomorphic animal stories and being a pretty driven science fiction fan. DL here, non-ab, but really, really into the wearables, and the people who wear them; really I consider myself really lucky there is a community of us, and a great community too, diverse, accepting, and really friendly. Most of us also had this "thing" since early in life... I did. And do.

Your username is easy to spell, easy to remember, and sounds like no one else's; pretty much perfect

So yah, I like All The Presidents' Men, The West Wing, and recently, The Ides Of March, and really strongly recommend it. It's about the campaign of a Democratic nominee, and has a stellar cast, including George Clooney, who also directed. You should see it... then maybe start a review thread in off-topic, and you'll attract posts from others who enjoy this sort of thing, and also see who feels about it the way you do, and right there! - you're on your way to finding out who your (future) friends are

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    I'm new here also, but I do follow politics. It really seems like one big joke most of the time.
    Hahaha. Especially recently. But that would be a completely different thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I am not a full-blown political wonk, but I do like movies and tv shows involving politics and journalism... *sigh* I am getting old... spnt my early life reading anthropomorphic animal stories and being a pretty driven science fiction fan. DL here, non-ab, but really, really into the wearables, and the people who wear them; really I consider myself really lucky there is a community of us, and a great community too, diverse, accepting, and really friendly. Most of us also had this "thing" since early in life... I did. And do.

Your username is easy to spell, easy to remember, and sounds like no one else's; pretty much perfect

So yah, I like All The Presidents' Men, The West Wing, and recently, The Ides Of March, and really strongly recommend it. It's about the campaign of a Democratic nominee, and has a stellar cast, including George Clooney, who also directed. You should see it... then maybe start a review thread in off-topic, and you'll attract posts from others who enjoy this sort of thing, and also see who feels about it the way you do, and right there! - you're on your way to finding out who your (future) friends are
    Politics and journalism are my life right now, given that I'm technically a journalism major, though I'll be a political science major effective next semester.

I love The West Wing! It needs to be on instant streaming on Netflix. Actually... maybe it's better that it isn't. I'd never get anything done, haha. And I've been meaning to see that movie! But it's such a hassle to get down to the movie theater... Or I'm just lazy. Yeah, probably that.

Spaniel

Hey, Im about as new to the site as you are. Welcome to ADISC! Have you ever worn a diaper?

Hiya and welcome. While I am still a bit new here too, not new to the diaper scene.
    So what you think of it so far?

As for politics, I am horrible at them. Tho I can see it now, the first president who is a AB/DL :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKidOverThere View Post
    Hey, Im about as new to the site as you are. Welcome to ADISC! Have you ever worn a diaper?
    Well yes. Why, there was a nearly three year period where I wore them constantly. My first three years, in fact. Hahaha, but seriously, I have also worn them in the sense that you mean - last summer, before I had to go back to school, I finally decided to order some diapers online. It was fantastic. I actually really miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    Hiya and welcome. While I am still a bit new here too, not new to the diaper scene.
    So what you think of it so far?

As for politics, I am horrible at them. Tho I can see it now, the first president who is a AB/DL :P
    What do I think of the forum or the scene? I love the forum so far, and since this is really my first foray into the community, I love it too.

Hahaha, even as far as things may progress in the future, I don't think I'd be telling anyone that. None of the other Heads of State would want to sit with me at State Dinners. And I'd probably be accused of being unethically close with the diaper corporations.

Hi, Cyclone! That was a nice intro and you sound like a rather interesting person - nothing boring about you at all. I used to watch the West Wing a lot, myself - Loved It! As far as running for office goes, if the diaper thing comes up you can Definitely use the "youthful indiscretion" excuse (youthful in the extreme, you might add). You mention having enjoyed wearing diapers. Does that mean you don't get to wear much now in college?

No, I haven't been able to wear at all here. I didn't start wearing until this summer and since my roommate is virtually always in the room (he likes to stay in and play a lot of Call of Duty) I wouldn't get the time alone for it. So I've gotta hold it out until Christmas break.

Spaniel

Cool, never have had resources to buy online, since my parents don't know yet. Oh, by the way, Im 13.