Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck 24/7/365

Default Stuck 24/7/365

Hey everyone,
    I just discovered this site, and now I don't even remember exactly how I found it. I was jumping from link to link and stumbled across it. I really like it too. This looks like a very well planned and thought out system here. I'm a member on a few other sites with the same user name (ricky123), mainly on DiaperBoys.com, I like that one as well. I'm a regular there, so if you want to check me out, look at that site too.
    I guess I should have posted here first, but I've already made a few posts on other threads in the forums here explaining what's happened to me, but then I never was the sharpest tool in the shed! LOL

I'm 49, my screen name is Ricky123, or just Rick to my friends. Anyway, I wasn't always in need of diapers, except of course the first 2 or so years of my life. I've had some bad back problems that required surgery, 3 so far, and it's left me totally incontinent, both bladder and bowels. I've been this way now since the second surgery in March of '03. I'm now on disability because of my health problems. The third surgery they fused my back solid from T10 (3rd rib from the bottom of the ribcage) all the way down to S1 (the last vertebra in the back) with 2 rods 12 inches long and a lot of other hardware to keep them in place. I have a picture of me in the hospital right after my third back surgery(Jan. '07) showing the 15 inch scar down the middle of my back, but the format isn't right and it won't upload. I'll work on that though and see if I can post it.

I remember my diaper desires started back when I was 11 or 12, that's when I began making diapers out of whatever I could. I do remember wanting to be a baby as far back as 5 or 6 years old, and playing house with the girl next door, because babies weren't punished or spanked for anything, just loved and taken good care of, no matter what. I had a pretty bad childhood, and I guess that's what prompted this need for diapers.

Anyway, I now wear cloth diapers and plastic pants because I was getting terrible rashes with disposables, and I prefer the thickness of cloth over a disposable any day.

Some of my main interests are old cars and trucks, sci-fi movies and shows, as well as old westerns.

I hope that helps to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to meeting and talking to everyone. Thanks for letting me join. Rick.

You know what they say, "You come into this world needing diapers, and you go out needing diapers!".

why hello there ^^

welcome to adisc i hope to see you posting around!

Thank you both. I'm already liking this site a lot. I wish I could have found it a long time ago. See ya 'round!

Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself. There's a lot to be said for learning from other peoples' experiences, which is one of the great things about a site like this. Plus, people in general are pretty awesome here.

Darkfinn

The fact that you were an open member of diaperboys disturbs me...

And to whomever neg repped me... do you even know what diaperboys is?

Welcome, welcome!

I, also, love old cars, even though I don't know the ins and outs. But I love the old styles and stuff. Old Cadillacs are frickin' pimp! = D

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post

Hey Darkfinn,

I'm just curious as to why my being a member at diaperboys is disturbing. I've been a member there for close to 2 years now, I think. I know that there are some there that are trouble makers, but there's a lot of really nice people there too, and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't members here as well.
    You mentioned being an open member there too, what did you mean by that exactly? I am very open about my involvement in diapers and the problems I've experienced on that site, just the same as I am here.
    I hope that this doesn't cause a problem between you and me. I'm not looking to make any enemies, just friends. I hope that we can be friends as well.
    Hope to hear from you soon, Rick.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by ricky123 View Post
    Hey Darkfinn,

I'm just curious as to why my being a member at diaperboys is disturbing. I've been a member there for close to 2 years now, I think. I know that there are some there that are trouble makers, but there's a lot of really nice people there too, and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't members here as well.
    You mentioned being an open member there too, what did you mean by that exactly? I am very open about my involvement in diapers and the problems I've experienced on that site, just the same as I am here.
    I hope that this doesn't cause a problem between you and me. I'm not looking to make any enemies, just friends. I hope that we can be friends as well.
    Hope to hear from you soon, Rick.
    Don't worry about it.

One thing you should probably understand about this place is that we don't think too highly of Diaper-Boys or Deeker's or places like that. Yeah, there are some good people who go to those sites and a lot of members here used to go to them as well, but there are a lot of things that are problematic with those places. For instance, the fact Diaper-Boys has to advertise the fact that "Pedo's are not welcome here", doesn't leave much to the imagination that they've have had, or still do have a problem with paedophiles on the site. Whereas here, any suspicion or evidence leading us to believe you may be a paedophile will get you promptly banned from this site.

Think of it like a culture. Diaper-Boys has a very relaxed state of mind when it comes to discussing this fetish. Everything that can be discussed, is discussed, often times with untactful detail and elaboration. Here, the mentality is that people really don't want to hear those sort of things, partly due to the fact we don't want to project the image that we are weird, bizarre or freaky. On top of that, the admins of some other diaper sites clearly don't care about any rampant negative behaviour on their site, leading us to think they don't actually care about the place. People are a lot more mindful about what they say here, but it's a small price to pay for a community that is active in eliminating unwanted people from the fetish community as a whole.

Nonetheless, this adversely affects us in that we are a lot more wary and suspicious of new users. Call it a superiority complex, but when someone comes here and advertises sites that we, as a collective, have deemed unsafe or untactful, then they better expect a bit of backlash over it. That appears to be the standard here and often people forget that this person is new and they might not know how things work here yet. I'm sure a lot of us here have said some stupid, ignorant things in the past simply because we didn't know, were immature, or we just hadn't developed enough time with this fetish to know any better.

Basically put, don't take anything too personally here. But do try to pick up on things we do that you may not see on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post

And to whomever neg repped me... do you even know what diaperboys is?
    Diaper-Boys is just another website. Yes, we all know it has some problems. Focus on making this place better internally, not on the external things that have nothing to do with us.

Last I checked, no one has been banned for being a member on DB. Hell, I'm a member there. That's not to say I still use the site, but I once did, I'll admit that much.

And no, it wasn't me who neg-repped you. Stop complaining about rep and status. Don't let it get to your head
    Last edited by EmeraldsAndLime; 16-Aug-2008 at 04:30.