Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: NutFreeFruitcake is a Kitty

  1. #1

    Default NutFreeFruitcake is a Kitty

    Meow.





    Yes, Near did finally succeed in converting me, and he deserves the bulk of the credit for my capitulation.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Fucking. FURRY. WE MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE TODAY >:C

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Liam117 View Post
    Fucking. FURRY. WE MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE TODAY >:C
    You heard the kitteh, I infected him

    Welcome to this crazy world, Fruitkitty ^^


    Sent from my iPhone

  5. #5
    alu

    Default

    OMG Awesome fursona, welcome to the world of furries nutfreefruitcake

  6. #6

    Default

    I didn't know Near was a super-artist! Love the picture, and welcome to the furry side! :3

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    I didn't know Near was a super-artist! Love the picture, and welcome to the furry side! :3
    The art is by StrawberryNeko on FA, who I have less than zero qualms about recommending to other people. She did a kick-ass job with this.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    I didn't know Near was a super-artist! Love the picture, and welcome to the furry side! :3
    Nah, the pic wasn't for me. I just... suggested to our dear FruitKitty that he might be a furry.

    Actually, with the other recent convert, the staff is rapidly approaching being majoritarly furs O.o



    Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    The art is by StrawberryNeko on FA, who I have less than zero qualms about recommending to other people. She did a kick-ass job with this.
    InB4 you point out that my avatar is from her too


    Sent from my iPhone

  9. #9

    Default

    Aaaah, all is becoming clear.
    I knew of StrawberryNeko; Now that I think about it, I'm kinda surprised she doesn't have an ADISC account.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Aaaah, all is becoming clear.
    I knew of StrawberryNeko; Now that I think about it, I'm kinda surprised she doesn't have an ADISC account.
    While she sometimes draw her fursona as a child she is not a baby/kid fur nor is she an ABDL, which I guess is why she doesn't have an account here.


    Sent from my iPhone

Similar Threads

  1. Kitty de-lurking!
    By Dulux in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2011, 23:29
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-Mar-2011, 06:49
  3. Quite possibly the cutest kitty ever....
    By Chiharu in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2010, 00:53
  4. My kitty had a baby!!!!
    By Lizzie in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-Mar-2008, 18:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.