Thread: hey

Default hey

new guy here. stumbled across the site earlier this week and finally signed up for it.

Im a 19 year old boy who occasionally wears diapers. I wet the bed when i was a little younger and my mom used to make me wear pull ups. It was around that time that i realized how much i loved wearing them, even though i pretended to hate it.

Im a pretty average kid though, i love playing video games and hanging out with my friends. At the start of the summer i bought my first longboard and i ride it all the time.

I would love to talk to some other kids my age about being a pretty shy irl so ive never told anyone about it.

Welcome to the site, glad that you found us and chose to join us!

Welcome sk8erboy. I always wanted to learn how to skateboard, but I never quite got into it. I did almost get a skateboard through an extensive chain of bartering back in high school, but that fell through. Anyway, I'm sure you'll make plenty of new friends here, and if you check out the DL forum, there's always a couple of active threads where you can talk about being a DL and all that comes along with it.

Hewo and welcome.

Video game lover here too.
    I have roller skated/bladed before, never was able to use any kind of skateboard.

I think most of us are/were shy about our DL sides.

Welcome to the site, also love your username.

Welcome to ADISC
    Lots of us somehow got into liking diapers as a result of bedwetting, and wearing them a long time at night.
    - Will

thanks for the replies everyone.

this is a pic of the board i ride. its a sector 9

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s9-carbon-decay.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	6278

hey and welcome to adisc i am new to

i like your skateboard alot, i can't ride it or something but that doesnt matter it's nice