Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your diaper(s)?

Default What do you do with your diaper(s)?

First off, hey everyone. I haven't been as active here as I hoped. I find it somewhat difficult to keep up with the steady flow of posts

From the title, the thread might seem a bit... pointless. But what I mean by "what do you do" are interesting things you may do. Not things like using it or other things most people aren't interested in reading about, if you know what I mean

Interesting things like... perhaps drawing or making decals? I don't know... whatever comes to mind

I hope this isn't too generic a blog and deviates from most of the other ones out there.

I...Wear...Them?

Honestly, I can't think of anything other than that...

The usual stuff too... I have been known to spread one out on the floor and hump it when really horney.

Nam

Well if you don't what the usual stuff, but you don't want sexual details.... then what is left?

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    The usual stuff too... I have been known to spread one out on the floor and hump it when really horney.

Nam

*Eyes suspiciously*

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    *Eyes suspiciously*

I've never felt a wet one, but dry ones are super super soft. And, yeah, it's not that bad.

How do I keep acquiring all these fetishes? XD

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    I've never felt a wet one, but dry ones are super super soft. And, yeah, it's not that bad.

How do I keep acquiring all these fetishes? XD

I wasn't eying you...I was eying Nam

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    Well you should be.

Well...I'll ask you that in private

Countdown

I don't do anything sexual, like masturbation or humping in my diaper. I'll almost always wet and mess the diaper and sometimes I'll crawl around and pretend I'm a baby. That's about it. You're probably not going to get many diverse replies, Pixel.