Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's the thickest diaper out there?

Miku

Default what's the thickest diaper out there?

What's the thickest diaper on the market? Online or in stores, doesn't matter. But I highly doubt the thickest diaper is going to be sold in stores :s

Does anybody know what the thickest diaper is?

Also, in personal opinion, what's the most comfortable diaper?

As far as I know, the thickest diaper around are Abena X-Pluses. A friend of mine wore one and could barely close his legs, while doubling up separated them completely!

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    As far as I know, the thickest diaper around are Abena X-Pluses. A friend of mine wore one and could barely close his legs, while doubling up separated them completely!
    I still haven't been able to get mine to do that! What size were they?

I tried abena X plus once. Those were nice and thick.
    The thickest I tried so far are Dry 24/7's. I think there like half pound each.
    Well to me they seem thicker.

In my opinion the most comfortable diaper I tried is a teddies from Bambino. (I use medium, not sure about other sizes)

Quote Originally Posted by Spearmint View Post
    I still haven't been able to get mine to do that! What size were they?
    I have no idea, to be honest. He's got all the facts on 'em -w-

24/7s are thicker than Abena M-4 (X-Plus), Mollicare, Tranquility ATNs, Tena Ultra, Tena Slip, Secure X-Plus, Wellness, Attends, Depends and all the major store brands. A bit too thick for my likeing. The M-4s are the comfeyest for me and still hold an ocean of pee. If bulk is your only goal cloth allows you to layer in down to your knees.

another vote for the dry 24/7

Years ago when i bought my first pack of abena x-plus i thought they were the thickest thing in the world. Now after wearing the dry24/7 24/7(yes literally 24/7 LOL) i threw on an xplus the other day and it was like wearing a depend LOL

Neither one are thin by any means, but the dry 24/7 takes the cake

In order that I can think of from wearing: Cloth, Dry24/7, Active Ultra Plus, M4 and Molicare Super (about the same), Classy Comfort, Bambino Classico, Attends Waistband and then the rest.

I always thought the Tena Slip Maxis were pretty thick so i'm imagining these 24/7 and Abena M4 are very thick. Can you get these 24/7 nappies in the UK?

The thickest one is the one you can make with a bit of DIY. Cut a slit in the plastic backing of an adult nappy and insert a large baby nappy between the plastic backing and absorbent material. That's far thicker than anything you can buy.

Or the other way around, cut the back of a baby nappy so that it becomes absorbent, cut the fastenings and tape the modified baby nappy in an adult one.

Both ways you'll have something with a very large capacity which gets very, very thick when wet.