Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'New' bambino diapers sizes off??

Default 'New' bambino diapers sizes off??

I just ordered a case of diapers from them, after they were out of stock for so long 'upgrading' their machines. I went to put one on today, and it was so small that I couldn't even get the tapes to stay on! Now, I'm a size 34 waist, and have worn medium bambinos (and every other major brand) for god knows how long. I also tried on one other from a different bag, same thing.

I actually compared it to an older bambino I had laying around, and the older one I had is about 3" wider, and 3" longer. It really feels like they're sized for "small." Am I the only one experiencing this? It's really frustrating because not only have I been waiting for these, but I spent a decent sum of money...

I emailed them to let them know and see what I need to do, so I guess I'll get it resolved and see if they have anything to say about the odd sizes.

my order of samples should be here on Friday. I did order a 2 pack of all three kinds, so I hope I'm not disappointed with them.
    ps I have a 36"-38" waist so I'll let you guys know

It sounds like they listened to smaller customers that were complaining about the fit of the mediums, and customers like me at the 36" with big leg range that basically was sized right out of Bambinos entirely. I'll be really interested to try the new Large if I see some reports that it's gone through a similar re-sizing.

Yeah but the thing is, they advertise their mediums to be size 34-44", and I'm no bigger than 34 or 36... So it's really odd!! But they are so small! I will most definitely keep everyone posted about what they have to say back.

I too noticed this. I got my order of teddies couple days ago.
    I still had a couple older ones.

They seem to have a different style outer plastic and seem to be a tab bit smaller.

Bummer, I ordered a case of the new mediums. This posting on the Bambino website led me to believe that they were the same-ish size: "The sizing of our new medium diapers (32" to 44") should fit the same as our original diapers."

I wear size 32 pants, tending more towards size 30 now. Hopefully the mediums will still be big enough to work for me. Waist should be fine, legs might be iffy, but I liked the length and wouldn't really want them shorter for nighttime use (the old ones are already the shortest medium diapers I've tried). Should be here by Friday, guess I'll see then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    Bummer, I ordered a case of the new mediums. This posting on the Bambino website led me to believe that they were the same-ish size: "The sizing of our new medium diapers (32" to 44") should fit the same as our original diapers."

I wear size 32 pants, tending more towards size 30 now. Hopefully the mediums will still be big enough to work for me. Waist should be fine, legs might be iffy, but I liked the length and wouldn't really want them shorter for nighttime use (the old ones are already the shortest medium diapers I've tried). Should be here by Friday, guess I'll see then.
    It's odd that they say that, since their old mediums fit nothing remotely resembling that size range. I'm a 36" waist with 28" legs, and I could not fit into Bambino mediums before.

I ordered two cases... They should b hete friday... Im a 34-36. waist depending wut brand ...I'm gonna flip of they dont fit .... Thed mefiums have always fit me petfect .... Im getting ticked ... Y did they have to go mess with a nearly un flawed product .

Quote Originally Posted by pleasantlypampered View Post
    I ordered two cases... They should b hete friday... Im a 34-36. waist depending wut brand ...I'm gonna flip of they dont fit .... Thed mefiums have always fit me petfect .... Im getting ticked ... Y did they have to go mess with a nearly un flawed product .
    Right??? That's exactly how I feel! They've always fit me just fine and now they don't. And what's discouraging is that if I have to get the large ones, they may be huge on me. So I'll have to return my case and get a 'sample' to see if they're even worth buying... Grrrr haha. Good luck and report back! I mean...

After a long time of them being out of stock, I greedily bought a case of teddy's too. I've never bought a case from them, and I was a bit concerned about the note on the front page. I thought to myself "how bad could it be?" I too will be angry if Bambinos don't fit anymore. I bought larges once and they were HUGE on me (I like my diapers a bit snug, I felt like i was swimming in the larges).