Thread: lilpants

Default lilpants

just spotted these, not seen them around before. Anyone had any experience with them?

lilpants pull up pants

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lilpants-pull-up-pants_cms_site_products_images_2719-1-5373_300_175_True.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	6209
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lilpants-pull-up-pants_cms_site_products_images_2719-2-5374_300_175_True.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	6210

I have used those before,in fact they were the second diapers i ever purchased.
    They are very thin(thinner then Tena pants),but absorb alot better and can hold 1 huge wetting without leaking unlike the Tena pullups.
    The back of the diaper is actually pretty cool looking verses other pull up brands,but as i said before they are thin and lack the plush padding of a Moliform pullup.
    Very discreet(almost entirely invisible!) under most normal pants though and they do crinkle a little,so they are worth a try in my opinion.
    The actual package containing the 14 diapers is tiny and they don't look like adult diapers if you purchase them at a supermarket,so buying them is an absolute pleasure.
    Kendall is the manufacturer behind the LIL range.

In my experience, fitted diapers are always the way to go, but if you have your heart set on these, go for them.
    Fitted diapers almost always have more padding, and are a little more reliable with leakage because they're ...fitted.