Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter is coming ! ;D

Default Winter is coming ! ;D

The winter is coming. I love skiing <3 What do you think about wearing diapers in winter. I mean for example: on the slope For me it's one of the advantages of wearing diapers. I'm IC, but for non IC people, who wear diapers there is no problems with searching toilettes... Even if you are very slim and have matched to the body clothes no one'll notice, you wear diapers )

What do you think about it ? Do you agree with me, this is one of the advantages wearing diapers :>

I love wearing during the winter! Especially because of all the layers of clothing make it very easy hide diapers when wearing out. Plus I get to wear my footed pajamas

Winter is my fav season. So it also is my fav season to wear a diaper. I can't ski or anything like that, but that does
    sound like it is a advantage. More so being layered in so many clothes. Sounds like it makes it really convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I love wearing during the winter! Especially because of all the layers of clothing make it very easy hide diapers when wearing out. Plus I get to wear my footed pajamas
    I too love wearing my footed PJs during winter. with or without a diaper I just love wearing them. Of course being padded makes it better.

Winter's the best season to wear, in my opinion. It takes forever to undress, as Stargazer mentioned, so it's more convenient to have a diaper beneath your clothes. It's not as hot out, so there's little discomfort associated with sweat as your body is primarily trying to stay warm, not cool.

I used to love wearing during the winter. I would get a hot shower on, diaper myself, put on my favorite hoodie, and snuggle into bed to warm up.

Love the Fall, not so much working in the Winter.. Dress for the cold, -10F or more and walk into a Floridians house with the stat cranked to 85, not fun.. kinda hard to balance that with my job.. but, it is about the only time of the year I can get away with wearing footie pjs all day (under other layers)

Just be sure to drink plenty of water. There's nothing more uncomfortable than irritated skin when you're out and about and you can't change out of your diaper quickly.

It's true that winter makes things easier when it comes to be discreet... and not only for skiing!

And it goes without saying that winter increases the incidence of incontinence - you need to pee more in the cold and unless very lucky have even less control than in warmer weather.