Thread: AB supplies

OfficerBaby

Default AB supplies

Anyone know where to get cheap AB supplies? I've found some sites but most are either expensive or not in the US. Not really looking for diapers, mostly simple clothing and accessories.

ebay. if you're not willing to spend some money on quality stuff, be prepared for a life expectancy of about a couple months before something rips or breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by sykmade View Post
    ebay. if you're not willing to spend some money on quality stuff, be prepared for a life expectancy of about a couple months before something rips or breaks.
    I have a sleeper and onesie from eBay. While neither fits perfectly (they weren't custom ordered after all), they're still in good condition after nearly a year. Yes, eBay stuff may not be as good as custom items, but it's good for the money.

I got a nursery print onesie from baby pants n it fits and works well also I have solid color one from. Ez access clothing which is phenomenal ... Other then that your stuck with eBay .. it blows that we have so few options in the us.

As many have said, I recommend eBay. I got an absolutely perfect pair of Mickey and Minnie Mouse overalls for $25 including shipping. They had been worn once and I believe it! There were many more like them available and those were just overalls!

Not only that, but there are many understanding, ABDL-aware tailors on eBay, as well. I had two custom made Care Bear diaper covers made for me at a very reasonable rate.