Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hey there everyone! I am doing ok. It has been a rough couple months so I have been home more and online more, that's how I came across this site. I have been doing a lot of school and I work for the state. And my car is dying. I am just super stressed out. Tired and want to be done with all of the school and stuff.

I am not new to the Ab/Dl scene. I have been into it for a long time. Been caught by my dad before when I was younger. All kinds of things. I love diapers. I am an AB mostly. Though sometimes its just fun to wear a Diaper and relax.

I am a very avid snowboarder. I have been snowboarding since I was 10. I am 21 now and am rather good at it. Besides that. I am a gamer. Been playing Xbox 360 since it came out. Wasted a lot of my life on it. I was in MLG (Major League Gaming) I had a fantastic team and played a lot and our team was like 31st in the world. Then we all quit. I have since played games, but a great deal less. Since I was horribly addicted to it. I would spend 3 or 4 days up at a time playing. It was bad....

I am hoping to find some good friends. Maybe get together with them. Something different. I want to be more social with people like me. I have to hide my love of diapers, but here everyone understands.

And that's basically me in a nut shell.

OMG! You like diapers too?!?!

Haha... in all seriousness though, welcome to ADISC

Yeah... school is stressful, I just started college this semester. Between that and work, I have like no free time

You said you play xbox? Did you get Gears 3? I just beat the campaign two days ago, the ending was pretty sweet ^-^ but I haven't gotten to play it online yet... I'm hoping to get the chance this weekend.

I see you were in MLG.. .you lucky bastard! I always wanted to get into MLG, but my friends never got in to competitive play >.< You must be pretty good though, 31st in the world doesn't sound like it's an easily accomplished feat. I would have KILLED to have had a team like that... (and yes, that insanely bad pun was intended)

HAHA, I KNOW I LOVE DIAPERS, is that weird?

Yeah, I got Gears 3. DON'T SPOIL it for me. I can't wait to beat it. I have been playing more multiplayer than I have campaign. I want to get through the campaign though soon.

And, yes. I played way to much. It was just too much. I was going through an extreme depression at that point and never wanted to leave the house, so I found a substitute to having to. And that was play xbox basically from the minute I woke up until I literally couldn't play anymore multiple days at a time. It was kinda my coping mechanism with everything that was happening. But yeah it was still fun haha.

Hiya errr ummm, Wait this place is for those who like diapers?
    Na jk. Welcome :3

Been here for a few days and it seems like a good place.
    I too am a gamer tho I have very little multiplayer games.
    I am too afraid to know how much time I spent playing video games.