Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Humiliation Fantasy turned to Reality?

Default Humiliation Fantasy turned to Reality?

Has anyone with a fantasy of being humiliated by wearing a diaper made it into reality by letting someone know about it in one way or another and how did they respond? What did they do to humiliate you? How did you feel after it turned into reality and people found out? Was it satisfying or was it terrible. How did people you know react to this? Did they dislike you then or not care? Please only true stories and not your fantasy ideas. I would really appreciate your response.

M y father came to my house for a vist and selpt in his truck one morning he had to come in to goto the bathroom and I had to hurry uo to get to the door to open it and all I had on was a cloth diaper. It was a bit humiliateing and embaresing. But he said if I want to wear diapers thats my choice but it was still embaresing and a little humiliating to have my own father see me in a diaper.

I "accidently" misdirected an e-mail to someone who I thought might have a similar interest. Big mistake. Will never do that again.

I've had family members show up while I was wearing diapers under shorts. They weren't the most concealing shorts. It was Saturday and we weren't expecting anyone. I hoped they didn't notice, and for the most part, I just stayed seated at the kitchen table.

I once had the UPS guy show up in the morning, also on Saturday, and I had a long nightshirt over sleeping shorts and of course, diapers. He looked at me like he could tell. Maybe it was just my paranoia.

A couple of weeks ago, I was home during the day and working around the house in just a diaper and t-shirt. I had some trash to take out, and our bins are behind the garage in a corner, so I figured I'd just take the stuff out real quick. Of course, as soon as I got to the bin, there just happened to be a neighbour walking down the sidewalk (our house is on a diagonal facing into a corner, so there's a spot at the end of the driveway where you can see the backyard from the sidewalk) at the one spot where she'd be able to see me. And of course she not only saw me, but waved besides. Hopefully from a distance the blue plastic pants looked like running shorts or something.

I was painting a room with a friend (at the time) who I always wanted to let know but decided not to becuase I didn't want it to mess up a friendship. Well, I had accidently hit his hair with a freshly dipped roller and he was mad but tried to play it off by grabbing the back of my pants, pulling and pouring a whole glass of water down. He wasn't like 'looking inside' because he was moving fast and laughing. As soon as I felt it, I freaked and turned to look at him - he stopped laughing and was staring at my "dry" jeans with a totally confused look.

A couple times, I was sitting in the living room in a t-shirt and diaper and one of my friends came in, I didn't have time to get up and put shorts or something on, so I just stayed where I was till he left, I finally told him months later and he told me that he'd thought they were awfully big underwear... Then last time another friend showed up and I was asleep on the living room floor not even thinking about the blinds being open, he knocked on the door and that had woke me up, and I just didn't care anymore, so I answered the door in just a diaper, then apologized to him, and neither one of them cared at all, thought I was awfully trusting to say anything about it.

I don't really find my diapers humiliating. The people who do know have all been accepting so far, although it is kind of embarrassing when my mother starts discussing them with me. I'm glad were open about it, but it's still a bit awkward

Quote Originally Posted by JDCH View Post
    I "accidently" misdirected an e-mail to someone who I thought might have a similar interest. Big mistake. Will never do that again.
    Interesting approach...

Quote Originally Posted by kitsiulla View Post
    ... grabbing the back of my pants, pulling and pouring a whole glass of water down. He wasn't like 'looking inside' because he was moving fast and laughing. As soon as I felt it, I freaked and turned to look at him - he stopped laughing and was staring at my "dry" jeans with a totally confused look.
    Lol if that's a real story it must have required some further explanation, or it was just 'mysteriously forgotten' (read; too awkward to mention)?

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    Lol if that's a real story it must have required some further explanation, or it was just 'mysteriously forgotten' (read; too awkward to mention)?
    Well, did you read the whole point of the thread? "true stories only" and with the humiliation being the big factor. Did I miss something there?Yes it's a real life story - about someone I really liked as a friend. I still miss him very much. Nothing was "forgotton" just what happened past his reaction of what happened to cause the embarassment - wasn't required. And tho it sounded perfect at first as 'my story' it got harder to write. I was humiliated for sure, and soon after lost him over it. Happy?