Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Failblog: Poorly dressed

Default Failblog: Poorly dressed

Well, I was on the site Failblog and a pic from poorlydressed came up, I young man showing off his diaper. Feel sorry for who ever the pic is of. Worst nightmare come true.

---------- Post added at 10:09 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

Hmmm, just re-read the title and it dawned on me that it appears who ever posted the picture also knew it was an X-Plus.

That's why I get nervous posting pictures, you never who will just download them and use them to their will.

Seems pretty dumb, admittedly.
    But he's not bad looking so I vote we forgive him.

I'm too shallow for my own good, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Seems pretty dumb, admittedly.
    But he's not bad looking so I vote we forgive him.

I'm too shallow for my own good, sometimes.
    I had the same thought

Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    I had the same thought
    Well I'm pleased I'm not the only one!

Kinda feel bad for this kid I have a feeling that his life is about to get a little more complicated.
    Maybe this will be a good lesson to other AB/DLs his age not to post private or embarrassing photos over the internet.

Assuming he didn't intend for it to go online I feel sorry for the guy. I'm all for taking pictures, but don't share them with anyone unless you're prepared to share them with potentially everyone.

Did anyone else notice that the title has changed on the page to a Depends 'joke' from the Abena reference. Hmm...

I think it's the same failblog picture i posted around this time last year XD.

That's a shame, that's why I always take my pictures in non-noticable places and if my face is in it I block it.