Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 24/7 Wearing Day by Day

Default 24/7 Wearing Day by Day

I See a lot of people asking can u lose control? yes u can (from what i have read up anyway). I also see a lot people asking about wearing 24/7 It has its pro's and con's you really have to have your mind set on it for sure. So I thought I will start posting my progress!

Day 1 : I have went from locking up everytime to wet, to almost using right when i get the urges once i relax it just went. I also physcially trained myself though (trying to unpotty train myself) everytime I wet and would drink 1 glass of water I did that about 4-5 times then stopped. I wet a lot I MEAN a lot went through about 4-5 diapers yesterday and took at least 3 showers dont wanna get a rash now and used lots of baby powder. at the moment I don't have anything for messes (didnt have to go). Sleeping was very rough due to sleeping with nothing on wearing just a diaper was little distracting very very hard to sleep after hours of tossing and turning I tried putting on PJs and a shirt to cover myself it helped a lot for me. I probably averaged 4 hours of sleep today which is ok im getting used to this no worries.

With the exception of work I've been 24/7 for almost a month now and I'm loving every minute of it. It's a big change to your lifestyle, but if you enjoy it stick with it. Sleeping the first few nights was the most difficult part, but now it's much easier. I wet and mess so I'm also on the watch for rashes - only had one but it was caused by the outside of my plastic pants chafing, so not a usual diaper rash.

I thought about keeping a diary/blog but it didn't seem like there was that much to say really... just my usual life but slightly damper. Good luck with yours though

thanks, with in a month have you lost control or losing it?

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    With the exception of work I've been 24/7 for almost a month now and I'm loving every minute of it. It's a big change to your lifestyle, but if you enjoy it stick with it. Sleeping the first few nights was the most difficult part, but now it's much easier. I wet and mess so I'm also on the watch for rashes - only had one but it was caused by the outside of my plastic pants chafing, so not a usual diaper rash.

I thought about keeping a diary/blog but it didn't seem like there was that much to say really... just my usual life but slightly damper. Good luck with yours though

Thanks, with in a month have you lost control or losing it?

This is exactly what I plan on doing once I get back from overseas. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY DIAPERS BACK!!

Hi, Sorry to burst any bubbles, but it is not possable to untrain yourself, due to the subconciouse part of our brains that controlls up too, 7 different sphyincters (if i remember right) that our bodys use, Physcoligically, we can convince our selves, that we are starting to lose control, but in the event of a shock or startle everthing would stop flowing , unless you were utterly desperate, even so it would still stop when the exsess is released, Unless its a medical condition, you cant untrain your body (( sadley ! or laxatives (not recomenend) all though i do from time to time Chucklle wish there was one for wetting, oh yeah BEER, Cya Off to pub :0)

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Hi, Sorry to burst any bubbles, but it is not possable to untrain yourself, due to the subconciouse part of our brains that controlls up too, 7 different sphyincters (if i remember right) that our bodys use, Physcoligically, we can convince our selves, that we are starting to lose control, but in the event of a shock or startle everthing would stop flowing , unless you were utterly desperate, even so it would still stop when the exsess is released, Unless its a medical condition, you cant untrain your body (( sadley ! or laxatives (not recomenend) all though i do from time to time Chucklle wish there was one for wetting, oh yeah BEER, Cya Off to pub :0)

I wouldnt say that actually from what I have read up its possible just takes time wearing diapers long enough u really will lose control I would say due to the fact being able to go at anytime u will be so used 2 it. Its all about untraining ur muscles they are at which lock up ur bladder when you know your about to wet. I went from locking up all the time to if im standing im going if I just relax for a split second and I cant stop.

You mean you can't permentatly untrainy yourself What do you think potty training is? It's strengthening the muscles to let you hold the pee in. If the muscles get weak then it's harder to hold the pee in, thus untraining. Of course it's a matter of a weaker muscle, so you can easily train yourself back, but it'll be hard. If you never used your arm you'd get a weaker arm.

Cool, thanks for posting. Do you think taking so many showers a day is ideal though? You might just want to look into getting wipes.

Of course you can. Mr. X has done it over the course of over a decade of wearing 24/7. It's a function of relaxing and going just as soon as you feel any amount of urge at all. Over time, you will train yourself to subconsciously wet, and simultaneously, your muscles will be weakening, making maintaining control that much more difficult. About two years ago, Mr. X and I had a wedding to go to, and he was worried about diapers with the suit pants. Luckily for him, the suit pants were black, as he wound up wetting a bit during the 45-minute ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    You mean you can't permentatly untrainy yourself What do you think potty training is? It's strengthening the muscles to let you hold the pee in. If the muscles get weak then it's harder to hold the pee in, thus untraining. Of course it's a matter of a weaker muscle, so you can easily train yourself back, but it'll be hard. If you never used your arm you'd get a weaker arm.
    Well said. I think this makes the most sense.